Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can you please provide examples?

Thank you!
VioletPhillippo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All types of engineer use maths, science and ethics to solve/find the best solutions to complex problems in the world today. E.g. a chemical engineer developing a new plastic bag that uses the least amount of oil possible but is still functional
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anything involving Law. Law itself is incredibly complex, with complex problems to follow.

Eg. Whether or not one can charge someone for the vehicular access rights to their property over common land or manorial waste. And what would the going rate be, if it were indeed possible?
Joyful_soul
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by VioletPhillippo)
All types of engineer use maths, science and ethics to solve/find the best solutions to complex problems in the world today. E.g. a chemical engineer developing a new plastic bag that uses the least amount of oil possible but is still functional
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Anything involving Law. Law itself is incredibly complex, with complex problems to follow.

Eg. Whether or not one can charge someone for the vehicular access rights to their property over common land or manorial waste. And what would the going rate be, if it were indeed possible?
Thank you
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Joyful_soul)
Thank you
Out of interest why did you want to know?
Joyful_soul
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Out of interest why did you want to know?

I've done the National Careers Advice Skills Health Check and it suggested a career where I should solve 'complex problems'.
bertstare
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Joyful_soul)
I've done the National Careers Advice Skills Health Check and it suggested a career where I should solve 'complex problems'.
Theoretical Physics
aadil10
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bertstare)
Theoretical Physics
A cleaner.

Should you clean the toilet, or the sink????

Life-changing choices
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads