The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1. World war three is likely to start in my flat soon!
2. I'm tired (lol)
3. Gosh, for the first time in my life i don't think i have three worries!

Lou
xxx
Reply 201
1. The Future - to decide which course and university to aplly to, to write my personal statement and apply within the next month. To decide what future career I want/ what general direction I want my life to head in.

2. The Present - to find something other than frequently drinking copious amounts of alcohol to fill in the time between now and next year. The fact that all my close friends and my boyfriend are at different universities dotted around the country, that I ahve decided to stay here another year because I ****ed up my A-levels does not mean I have to get ****faced every night I can afford to/scrounge off friends.

3. The Past - to let go of all of the thing I hang onto for some unknown reason of just move on. 'The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide'.

phew

thanx, I needed that.
Erm:

1. My mum and her drinking problem
2. My ex gf. We keep getting off which is problem. We also get offwith other people and then the other gets jealous and it causes shizzle.
3. I cant keep up at school

(these are 3 main problems my others include Having to look after younger brother, Father whose often not around, Havent seen friends in ages, Girl that im not "allowed" to be with and me slept had sex, Girl im interested in is blanking me, Boy that ive known forages wants a 3 some god im just so hot:P)
1) The fact I have no girlfriend.
2) The fact I'm having no sex and am a virgin
3) The fact that I really fancy one of my friends and don't know what the hell to do about it.

I seem to have a one track mind at the moment. But hey.
1. Lack of sleep
2. Lack of sex
3. Lack of purpose
1. Finding out my grandma has lung cancer :frown:
2. A lack of understanding and inability to concentrate on my uni work
3. My weight, which is medically fine but I don't like it

Third one comes and goes, and changes depending on what mood I'm in, the other two are rather more persistent!
Reply 206
Mine at the moment:

1. I'm enjoying uni but not managing to do any work and i should know better.
2. My friend died about 6 months ago and i'm not dealing with that very well
3. I need to make a decision about my education that will probably affect the rest of my life.
1. My mum being dead and my dad going through his second bout of chemotherapy after the first lot didn't work.
2. Hating the city I'm in
3. Flatmates pissing me off
Reply 208
1. REALLLLLLY like a guy and really have no idea how he feels. Know he was interested at one point but don't think he is any more..

2. body image as per usual

3. uni - keeping on top of work and going to lectures etc
1. Uni exam on monday which i'm not prepared for and is scaring me.
2. Missing my friends and family at home so much i keep crying.
3. The lack of communication coming from my boyfriend.
Reply 210
1) Men - being a pain! Not all obviously but a select few a doing a good enough job of it!
2) Work - no motivation to do any
3) Money - need some more!
Sexuality (although I'm much happier and less confused than I was a year ago, so I'm very happy about that. Just need to go to uni then I'll be liberated, haha!), massive work load, and a medical problem.
1) My boyfriend's gone to university- I feel so lonely without him.
2) My UCAS form- its been sent, but now i'm terrified everywhere is going to reject me.
3) My weight- This one is always a worry for me, everyone just says I'm being paranoid.
Reply 213
1. I am an awful human specimen and am genetically rubbish, I am really very ugly and very short and fat, everyone else in uni is so gorgeous compared to me.

2. I hate everything that I am and find myself repulsive

3. I know no-one will ever like me for who I am, and due to reasons above, no-one even wants to know me
Reply 214
Death
Taxes
Bananas
Reply 215
Depression
Trying to stick with my decision to go to uni
Lose weight
Reply 216
My best friend and her long term boyfriend broke up, and I hug her coz she's miles away.
My housemate is avoiding me because I cut eyeholes in his ghost costume.
Out hot water isn't working for the 3rd time in the 6 weeks we've lived here and I'm fed up with being the one phoning the landlord and sorting things out.:frown: :mad: :confused:
My boyfriend just broke up with me because he'd been cheating on me with his flatmate.
I can't stop contacting him even though he told me never to again
I have a weird lump by my ribs
1. exams..again
2. what the hell I'll do after them
3. what i wanna do at uni
Reply 219
Getting the grades for med school.
Being bothered to even go to school, I hate the place. Even more so since I'm a resitter and my main clique of friends has dispersed (though I have friends in the lower years, it's not the same, and I shouldn't be at school anyway)
Getting out of the £1217 council tax I have to pay =/

Latest

Trending

Trending