The Student Room Group

Is it okay to use more than one face wash at the same time?

I'm trying to compare which is better, but idk if swapping between the two is bad for your skin?
Do you mean actually mixing them? or using one at night and one in the morning?
I use different ones at night and in the morning and nothing has happened to my skin :smile:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Do you mean actually mixing them? or using one at night and one in the morning?
I use different ones at night and in the morning and nothing has happened to my skin :smile:

I mean if I use one for a week or two and then swap to a different one? :smile:
Original post by lightningdoritos
I mean if I use one for a week or two and then swap to a different one? :smile:

That's fine :smile: I actually heard that using different products is good for your skin so it doesn't get too used to the ingredients in a product and you stop seeing the benefits.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
That's fine :smile: I actually heard that using different products is good for your skin so it doesn't get too used to the ingredients in a product and you stop seeing the benefits.

ah right thank you!
Reply 5
Anyone can recommend. But every individual has a different skin type. Like combination skin, dry skin, oily skin. So, you know your skin better than anyone else. For oily skin, I can recommend you this ethiglo face wash. Really, it had good results. I see that as per medical benefits, it has to remove dark spots and protect from sun damage. I got this from cureka.com, an online store for curated healthcare products.Important, it is Dermatologist approved. SO it's safe to use.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending