What will I do in heaven, will I wear clothes, eat, sleep, play games, drive, ????? Watch

Smiley face. YAY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So C'mon, I'm not kidding anybody, one day I will be dead. so when I get to heaven what will I do with myself, I was told there'd be harps but I don't really like the sound of harps anymore, will the clothes in heaven be to my taste or will they be not of my taste, will I even wear clothes in heaven or will I be naked because I hate not being covered up, will I get to drive a car and continue to eat my normal dinners, I am very afraid of change so may God take that into account when I enter his Kingdom ?
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah one of the reasons I'm not religious anymore. Heaven doesn't even excite me, it sounds quite boring. Will there even be internet?? It's not mentioned in any religious books.
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
Yeah one of the reasons I'm not religious anymore. Heaven doesn't even excite me, it sounds quite boring. Will there even be internet?? It's not mentioned in any religious books.
There won't be intenet because they don't got connection up there and the guys at the supplier don't travel there no matter what country you call however we will be able to converse with people physically, but there won't be any video games or tv as there are no power plugs in heaven

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yeah dude)
There won't be intenet because they don't got connection up there and the guys at the supplier don't travel there no matter what country you call however we will be able to converse with people physically, but there won't be any video games or tv as there are no power plugs in heaven

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well then I want no part in it! :haughty:

Problem is these religions were written for an archaic audience and have been unable to move with the times. Quite a fail there I say.
moment of truth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You will do nothing, cause it doesn't exist. :mmm:
German123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=Smiley face. YAY;51950359]So C'mon, I'm not kidding anybody, one day I will be dead. so when I get to heaven what will I do with myself, I was told there'd be harps but I don't really like the sound of harps anymore, will the clothes in heaven be to my taste or will they be pnot of my taste, will I even wear clothes in heaven or will I be naked because I hate not being covered up, will I get to drive a car and continue to eat my normal dinners, I am very afraid of change so may God take that into account when I enter his Kingdom ?[QUOTE]

Imo heaven exists...but who knows what life there is like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads