They love me for a year without knowing me, or even meeting up Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So, there is this person in my school. Last year, they were touching my hair etc. and saying how much they love me. It happened regularly throughout the last year, and into this year. Now I am thinking about asking them out.
The problem is, we haven't even talked properly.

What should I do?
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So, there is this person in my school. Last year, they were touching my hair etc. and saying how much they love me. It happened regularly throughout the last year, and into this year. Now I am thinking about asking them out.
The problem is, we haven't even talked properly.

What should I do?
A bit more detail would help. M/F, why you didn't reciprocate initially etc..?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
A bit more detail would help. M/F, why you didn't reciprocate initially etc..?

I didn't really fancy them then...but now I do.
More detail you say? Fair enough, what would you like to know?
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I didn't really fancy them then...but now I do.
More detail you say? Fair enough, what would you like to know?
The whole hair touching scenario and more..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
The whole hair touching scenario and more..
Right, so I am sitting and doing my work, and they come up to me and just hug me, and slowly brush my hair with their hands...and say how much they love me and want to be with me. Mind you, we have not talked properly, so this gets me thinking-are they really in love with "me," or a character they have imagined for a year.
Anonymous #1
Right, so I am sitting and doing my work, and they come up to me and just hug me, and slowly brush my hair with their hands...and say how much they love me and want to be with me. Mind you, we have not talked properly, so this gets me thinking-are they really in love with "me," or a character they have imagined for a year.
Also, if I'm wearing short sleeves, they're always touching my hands, stroking them. Looking into my eyes...
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Right, stop posting about it, just go for it! Flirting, cleavage, the lot and you're in..
louieee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
that's a bit weird, someone you've never spoken to just randomly started to touch you and confess their love?

k
louieee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3001015
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads