BA primary education Watch

billybob94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm currently doing BA primary education, and I'm really struggling to see any relevance between the course and primary school teaching. Anyone doing/done with anything useful would be helpful, really can't be motivated to do work that doesn't even seem relevant
glitzy08
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by billybob94)
I'm currently doing BA primary education, and I'm really struggling to see any relevance between the course and primary school teaching. Anyone doing/done with anything useful would be helpful, really can't be motivated to do work that doesn't even seem relevant
hey i really wanna do PRIMARY ED QTS!
what uni r u in? and why doesnt it seem relevant?? :/
Stephss
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi all,

I'm an NQT who just qualified from a BE.d in Primary Ed this year. During my training I noticed there wasn't many good websites for trainee primary school teachers (apart from TES/resource sites).

I'm putting together a professional site to help trainee's and would love to know what kind of things you'd like to see on there. E.g. advice on observations, getting into Uni, personal statements, lesson plan ideas, display photos, downloads.

Any feedback would be appreciated and I'll make sure to come back and provide a link to the website when its ready

Steph

Please quote me so I can see your reply!!!
Compost
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stephss)
I'm an NQT who just qualified from a BE.d in Primary Ed this year. During my training I noticed there wasn't many good websites for trainee primary school teachers (apart from TES/resource sites).

I'm putting together a professional site to help trainee's and would love to know what kind of things you'd like to see on there. E.g. advice on observations, getting into Uni, personal statements, lesson plan ideas, display photos, downloads.

Any feedback would be appreciated and I'll make sure to come back and provide a link to the website when its ready
I wish I could believe you were a troll.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.29%
No - but I will (77)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.07%

Watched Threads