Anxiety problems how can I get over this ? Help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Right now im worrying about a guy who I may fight with but its highly unlikely, see my friend went out with a girl I went to her house he was there to, I didnt say anything to her I only spoke to her cousin just like what are you doing like college ect and thats it.

Now my friend has broken up with the girl he was going out with, and had an argument with her ex on the phone my mate then argued with him, he came back and got into an argument with the girl over money it had nothing to do with my mate or me and her ex assualted her.

I said to my mate I saw the girl like once last year and she didnt recognise me nor did I speak to her. He just told me to leave it out as its nothing to do with me. But what if the girl and her ex approach me around town as I work there I could get assualted.

If worse comes to worse I will fight the guy, ill try and talk it out but if he hits me then I will hit him back. But in my head I just keep thinking about the situation despite how unlikely it is !

What can I do ?
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why would they do that though? It sounds a little childish no? I mean this has nothing to do with you - just a problem that involves your friend, but then you have that worry you'll get beaten up? You've done nothing wrong and I think you're just worrying yourself here..but if it's really bothering you then i'd encourage you to get your mate to sort the problem out asap
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Safiya122)
Why would they do that though? It sounds a little childish no? I mean this has nothing to do with you - just a problem that involves your friend, but then you have that worry you'll get beaten up? You've done nothing wrong and I think you're just worrying yourself here..but if it's really bothering you then i'd encourage you to get your mate to sort the problem out asap
Yeah stupid, but my main reason is I was at their house ie someone elses probably the ex's house.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads