Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I've decided to set up this for those who attend a local athletic club to discuss what they do for training, their diet etc etc.

Discuss away!

Post info about:
    MY COACH
    AIMS
    DIET (if you have one)
    ATHLETIC CLUB (if you want to, and don't mind predators coming to hunt you down )

My coach: I just got assigned to a new one who is from TX, USA and trained with Carl Lewis. Almost made it to Olympics, but injury ceased his journey D:

Aim: To get to nationals at Bedford next August in Long Jump and maybe Hurdles

Diet: Umm... not really XD

Athletic Club: um {CLASSIFIED}

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nobody attends an athletic (track and field) club? :P BUMP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only got into athletics within the last month. Have done one low-key competition to get a PB and got 7.74seconds in the 60m, mainly joined the athletics society to keep fit and help with my rugby!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by OllieGCSEs)
    Only got into athletics within the last month. Have done one low-key competition to get a PB and got 7.74seconds in the 60m, mainly joined the athletics society to keep fit and help with my rugby!
    That's awesome I started training in November and probably will start competitions in later April :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.