Insomnia and paranoia research Watch

ParanoiaStudy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello,

Do you experience paranoia? Do you have problems with sleep?

I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist and I am doing a research project looking at how people experience paranoia and sleep.

The project would involve you talking with me for about an hour to talk about your experiences and what they mean to you - this could be on Skype or in person depending on where you are in the UK.

The project has ethical approval from the University of Sheffield. All the information included in the project would be anonymous, all names or identifying information will be removed. I will also let participants know about the results of the study as it progresses.

If you would like to be involved or would just like to find out a bit more about it, please contact me and I will give you more information about the study.

By email:

Alice Kent on [email protected]

By Freepost:

Alice Kent
Trainee Clinical Psychologist Clinical Psychology Unit University of Sheffield Western Bank FREEPOST NEA4492 Sheffield
S10 1ZQ
Please include your name and contact details (phone, post or email address) and preferred time of contact (if by phone).

Please protect your anonymity. Don't respond to this post on the forum. Contact me by email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Alice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.78%
No - but I will (98)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (606)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise