It's stupid and I need to stop thinking about it. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My girlfriend, finds it very hard to orgasm. She has never done it to herself manually. I have never managed to do it to her either.

Recently she bought herself a vibrator and she can orgasm quite easily with it, I don't have a problem with that at all and I'm very happy she can as she was a little worried. It's a little shorter than me but has a little more girth, I don't have a problem with that either. I assume she uses it when I'm not around, and I don't have a problem with that.

I (at the time) enjoy using it on her, and well lets say there are several events in quick succession that tells me she likes it too. I am very turned on when using it on her.

The sex we have after using is the best I've had in my life. But then after I start to feel less positive towards it.

I don't think she sees it as a replacement to me and I don't think she prefers it to me. However, I makes me wonder a little more why I can't regardless of what I do and in time I am worried that if I can't she might start to prefer the vibrator to me, now she knows what an orgasm feels like.

I know I'm probably being silly and I need someone to slap some sense into me but I'm a worrier.
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's still too soon for technology to take the place of a human. Especially in a relationship.

Relax man, she's not ditching you for a vibrator, another man.. maybe? But a vibrator? Absolutely not.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ki Yung Na)
It's still too soon for technology to take the place of a human. Especially in a relationship.

Relax man, she's not ditching you for a vibrator, another man.. maybe? But a vibrator? Absolutely not.
Well that not what I'm worried about at all. I know both of them will not happen.

I don't think she sees it as a replacement to me and I don't think she prefers it to me. However, I makes me wonder a little more why I can't regardless of what I do and in time I am worried that if I can't she might start to prefer the vibrator to me, now she knows what an orgasm feels like.
az08
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Find out if she orgasms when using it through stimulating her clitoris or actual penetration, as from experience it can be either, or both.

That way you will now where to focus your attention ;-)
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Here's coming from a girl that can only orgasm(so far) from sex toys:
There's nothing to be worried about. Honestly, no orgasm from a piece of tech can change the feeling of having sex with another person, even if they don't manage to make you ***.
It's not that deep. Don't trip about it. Human interaction > toys.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by az08)
Find out if she orgasms when using it through stimulating her clitoris or actual penetration, as from experience it can be either, or both.

That way you will now where to focus your attention ;-)
It's clitoris easily. I do focus on that area alot but my hands or my tounge just can't match the speed or longevity of the vibrator.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads