Getting an A grade in subjects

Watch this thread
Mahel
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello everyone again, what are the best materials to revise from to get an A in the GCSEs? My target is to get 4A 3B. I was to believe that CGP guides and BBC Bitesize can only help you achieve a B grade at best because they aren't very detailed. Also, what are the best revision techniques? I don't seem to remember much when I revise.

Thanks all
dennisthemenaced
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I feel somewhat qualified to answer this question, I for 7As and 4Bs
At GCSEs revision guides are your safest bet for getting clear notes. In terms of revision I would recommend you find what type of learner you are. From there people learn differently, visual learners tend to make revision cards and mind maps ext. But cannot stress enough how helpful past papers are! Seriously, they're like gold mines at GCSEs Good luck!!
Mahel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by dennisthemenaced)
I feel somewhat qualified to answer this question, I for 7As and 4Bs
At GCSEs revision guides are your safest bet for getting clear notes. In terms of revision I would recommend you find what type of learner you are. From there people learn differently, visual learners tend to make revision cards and mind maps ext. But cannot stress enough how helpful past papers are! Seriously, they're like gold mines at GCSEs Good luck!!
Thanks! What revision guides did you use? And I'm going to use up all of the paper at school on past papers because free printing so why not? :p:D
dennisthemenaced
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mahel)
Thanks! What revision guides did you use? And I'm going to use up all of the paper at school on past papers because free printing so why not? :p:D
Usually the ones by the exam board are the best or CPG
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.13%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.48%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.06%

Watched Threads