Turn on thread page Beta

a jew defends hitler watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Why would a jew, out of all people, defend Hitler?!

ReputationRep:
    good question thats why i posted it

ReputationRep:
    It's not about defending it's about picking flaws in common theories and historical revisionism. There are a lot of logical flaws in the holocaust theory taught in schools but picking apart those flaws will get you arrested in many countries; UK no exception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elohssa)
    It's not about defending it's about picking flaws in common theories and historical revisionism. There are a lot of logical flaws in the holocaust theory taught in schools but picking apart those flaws will get you arrested in many countries; UK no exception.
    as far as i know holocaust 'denial' is not a crime in the uk.

i'm pretty sure it is only a crime in afew countries which the germans occupied during the war and of course israel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tibis)
    as far as i know holocaust 'denial' is not a crime in the uk.

i'm pretty sure it is only a crime in afew countries which the germans occupied during the war and of course israel
    People have been arrested for it and many have lost jobs or had their reputations ruined. There is definitely less freedom of speech here then in America (although America is getting much worse as well).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safiya122)
    Why would a jew, out of all people, defend Hitler?!

In the clip, He says that the group that 1930s "anti-semiotics" refer to as "the Jews" are actually not Jews in the true sense, they are a bunch of international gangsters hiding behind legitimacy and they have no religion except atheist materialism but call themselves Jews. And he says
    He believes that the Holocaust was a fraud, a story pushed by these gangsters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.