International students applying to the uk 😸

Watch
bealln17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello everybody!

I have been like crazy cheecking all the forums of applicants applying for courses starting next September (2015) but I have noticed is almost impossible to find a forum where internationals post theur experiences!!

Feel free to share ☺️☺️🔜🇬🇧
jadys10
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bealln17)
Hello everybody!

I have been like crazy cheecking all the forums of applicants applying for courses starting next September (2015) but I have noticed is almost impossible to find a forum where internationals post theur experiences!!

Feel free to share ☺️☺️🔜🇬🇧
Where you from? What course are you applying for?
bealln17
Rep:
?
Ill be the first one!

I am Bea, Im 17 years old and I come from the Canary Islands. In Spain

I have applied to Engineering at Oxford, Design and Mechanical Engineering at Imperial, Design Engineering at Bristol and Mechanical Engineering with a year abroad at the UCL.

I do a Dual Diploma with both the Spanish Baccaluerate and the American High School. Last year I got nine 10 and a 9 in physics so I had an average of 9.88/10 on my first year and 95/% 96% and 97% in my American subjects )
bealln17
Rep:
?
(Original post by jadys10)
Where you from? What course are you applying for?
Ive just answer on the forum
Omni Vanitas
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ill be the first one!

I am Bea, Im 17 years old and I come from the Canary Islands. In Spain

I have applied to Engineering at Oxford, Design and Mechanical Engineering at Imperial, Design Engineering at Bristol and Mechanical Engineering with a year abroad at the UCL.

I do a Dual Diploma with both the Spanish Baccaluerate and the American High School. Last year I got nine 10 and a 9 in physics so I had an average of 9.88/10 on my first year and 95/% 96% and 97% in my American subjects )
Juramelo! Yo soy de Gran Canaria! de que isla eres?
thatitootoo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That cat head in the thread title is really scary! 😱
bealln17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Omni Vanitas)
Juramelo! Yo soy de Gran Canaria! de que isla eres?
De gran canaria también! cómo te llamas? A dónde has aplicado??
Omni Vanitas
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
De gran canaria también! cómo te llamas? A dónde has aplicado??
Me llamo Bryn, tengo 16 años, con lo cual no hago apply a universidades este año. estudio música,español,francés e ingles en el británico. quiero estudiar música en oxford y si no puedo, estudiare en alemania. Jajaja que guay que encuentro alguien de gran canaria por aquí
FrauBecca
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Bea
I'm Rebecca, I'm 19 and I'm from Germany. I've already finished school (I'm on a gap year) and two weeks ago I applied to Psychology at Edinburgh, Dundee and Strathclyde, to Psychology with Forensic Science at Heriot-Watt and to Neuroscience with Psychology at Aberdeen.
bealln17
Rep:
?
(Original post by thatitootoo)
That cat head in the thread title is really scary! 😱
Hahaha its because Spanish are fierce, we fight for what we want
bealln17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Omni Vanitas)
Me llamo Bryn, tengo 16 años, con lo cual no hago apply a universidades este año. estudio música,español,francés e ingles en el británico. quiero estudiar música en oxford y si no puedo, estudiare en alemania. Jajaja que guay que encuentro alguien de gran canaria por aquí

Hola Bryn, que guay! Oxford es una pasada y Alemania tb Que intrumento tocas? Mucha suerte
Omni Vanitas
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hola Bryn, que guay! Oxford es una pasada y Alemania tb Que intrumento tocas? Mucha suerte
No, bryn*, es un nombre Galés ;D Toco el oboe. que tengas suerte tu tmb! sueño con ir a oxford
rachthom15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello everybody!

Feel free to share ☺️☺️������������������
Hey! Thanks for posting this! I'm Rachel, a US high school senior applying to schools in the UK.. I'm in the IB program in addition to attempting to complete a normal US high school diploma. I want to study Biomedical Sciences, and I'm applying to Queen Mary, King's College London, Kingston Uni, City Uni London and Royal Holloway.
bealln17
Rep:
?
(Original post by rachthom15)
Hey! Thanks for posting this! I'm Rachel, a US high school senior applying to schools in the UK.. I'm in the IB program in addition to attempting to complete a normal US high school diploma. I want to study Biomedical Sciences, and I'm applying to Queen Mary, King's College London, Kingston Uni, City Uni London and Royal Holloway.
Thats great! I have a friend studying at Royal Holloway and he likes it , good luck!
rachthom15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thats great! I have a friend studying at Royal Holloway and he likes it , good luck!
Thank you; good luck to you as well!
Taimoor821
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm an international student studying in saudi Arabia and am planning to sky to the UK for mechanical engineering. My university choices are imperial, Manchester, Southampton and the other 2 maybe Bristol and Sheffield. I am did AS and got As in maths, physics and chemistry and am expecting A*s in all three of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Viridiana
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey I'm Polish, I'm doing the Polish matura and Spanish bachillerato I hope to apply to some UK unis next year!
username1624111
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi! I'm Angela and I'm from Spain. I'm studying both the IB and Spanish bachillerato and I've applied for Economics&politics at Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Warwick and Bristol!
bealln17
Rep:
?
Great!! Maybe we end up at imperial or bristol
Good luck!
bealln17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Viridiana)
Hey I'm Polish, I'm doing the Polish matura and Spanish bachillerato I hope to apply to some UK unis next year!
Are you doing the Spanish b? Thats interesting! Dont you want to study in Spain?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads