A month and a day...

Watch this thread
karmacrunch
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
... until 2015!! :eek:

Who is excited/horrified/happy/etc.? How are you feeling? What do you feel like doing?

I'm planning on completing ALL the things I said I was going to do this year... Running on a rountinely basis for one. + I'm going to be 16 next year, which seems a little weird.

Discuss! :ahee::woo:

Spoiler:
Show
username1238259
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I am feeling bitter sweet...

I had such a great year :woo: but I can't wait to turn 15 in January :smug:

I also have an exam next year so :ninja:!

I am more excited for Christmas though :crazy:

Spoiler:
Show
DECEMBER MEANS CHRISTMAS WHICH MIGHT MEAN SNOW :crazy: :ahee:
Tarte Tatin
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm hoping for a bit of snow over the next 3 weeks, to have at least a few days off (I have to get the bus to sixth form).
emy-n
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm finally going to be able to read my FutureMe letter which I sent myself 3 years ago That should be fun
Tarte Tatin
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by emy-n)
I'm finally going to be able to read my FutureMe letter which I sent myself 3 years ago That should be fun
I had to write one in year 9 and then open it in year 11; I just cringed the whole way through the letter
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Big fat quiz of the year will be on after Christmas.

And on new year's day it will be half a decade since 2010. :gasp::eek:
username1342947
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Oh how i wish i was 16 next year, but alas ill be turning 20!

but going to be another good year, finishing college and then hopefully starting uni!
icecreamcake
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm really excited for Christmas! No school for a month whoop whoop!

But moreover, I can't wait for 2015 because 2014 has basically been a sh*t year for me.
emy-n
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tarte Tatin)
I had to write one in year 9 and then open it in year 11; I just cringed the whole way through the letter
Oh no :sad: But yeah, mine will proooobably be the same
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I still haven't got my life back on track yet

I do at least have a job though. So there is that I guess. Can save up for something. Although I donlt knwo what that something is.
karmacrunch
Rep:
(Original post by Mr...)

Spoiler:
Show
Smiley overload!! :ahee:

(Original post by emy-n)
Oh wow! It should be. I think I wrote one in Year 6. I have no idea where that one went. :mmm:

(Original post by Jay018)
Oh how i wish i was 16 next year, but alas ill be turning 20!

but going to be another good year, finishing college and then hopefully starting uni!
:woo:

(Original post by strawberrysnow)

But moreover, I can't wait for 2015 because 2014 has basically been a sh*t year for me.
A whole month? Why? :eek:

:hugs:

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
I still haven't got my life back on track yet
Stop being a pessimist.

Edit: You edited it but still... Try and be happy about what you have done!!
username1238259
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by strawberrysnow)

We only get 2 weeks off :zomg:

I'm sure it'll be much better :yes::console:
Spoiler:
Show
FOR NOW THINK ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!
Princess31
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr...)

Spoiler:
Show
Awwwwww!!! are you only 14!! :cute:!!!!!!!!!!!

I love snow tho!!! :ahee:

(Original post by RFowler)
Big fat quiz of the year will be on after Christmas.

And on new year's day it will be half a decade since 2010. :gasp::eek:
that's so scary...
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm excited for next year though not because its a new year and new change or anything like that. I'm excited because my mum and stepdad are sending me back to Iceland on holiday also hoping my papa finds a match on the transplant list. He is doing ok on dialysis atm but he needs a new liver, kidney and pancreas. I am a bit nervous about uni as I am changing my course probably. I hope to pass my driving test as well next year too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous263
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
A lot has happened this year and time is flying by its crazy. We are halfway through this decade lol
At the start of this year i was worrying about my A levels, Im now at uni and worrying about assignments and January exams.
In 2015 i'm just not going to stress about exams or anything anymore, just relax and enjoy the moment.
karmacrunch
Rep:

:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
karmacrunch
Rep:
(Original post by Princess31)
Awwwwww!!! are you only 14!! :cute:!!!!!!!!!!!
:mmm::rofl:
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
I'm excited for next year though not because its a new year and new change or anything like that. I'm excited because my mum and stepdad are sending me back to Iceland on holiday also hoping my papa finds a match on the transplant list. He is doing ok on dialysis atm but he needs a new liver, kidney and pancreas. I am a bit nervous about uni as I am changing my course probably. I hope to pass my driving test as well next year too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to all of you! :jumphug:
(Original post by Anonymous263)
A lot has happened this year and time is flying by its crazy. We are halfway through this decade lol
At the start of this year i was worrying about my A levels, Im now at uni and worrying about assignments and January exams.
In 2015 i'm just not going to stress about exams or anything anymore, just relax and enjoy the moment.

What are you studying at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fatimah21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
This year went way too fast :eek::eek:
Anonymous263
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by karmacrunch)
:mmm::rofl:

Good luck to all of you! :jumphug:

What are you studying at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biological sciences
Y2J97
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Half and half for me. 2014 has probably been the best year of my life (so far) so I'll be sad to see it go! However, I will be 18 in 2015 which is exciting (but quite scary), will hopefully begin university and I will finally have the chance to visit two of the countries I've always wanted to go to for the first time so 2015 is looking to be a great year also!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (37)
35.24%
The paper was reasonable (40)
38.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (17)
16.19%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
10.48%

Watched Threads