Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've landed a new part time job in a dept store, where the dresscode is black, but it must be smart.

Now, I'll be wearing black smart trousers and different kind of black tops...

But, I'm after a pair of black jeans that I can also wear... I think overdyed black is the word. They can be skinny/straight or bootcut, aslong as I find them suitable...

So, does anyone know where I can get smart looking (overdyed) black jeans from that are a fairly good price?:confused:

Any help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    well I'm male so don't know if my opinion is of much use but I have a pair of Henry Lloyd Jeans that look more like trousers their that smart, think they cost me £70-80

ReputationRep:
    My friend got some really nice skinny jeans (black from this sports shop) the brand of jeans was er Miss Flori or something like that
    She says they're really comfortable because they're stretchy material the brand was found in sports soccer I think

ReputationRep:
    Topshop do a pair for £40 I reli rate them

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried Next? They have skinnies, bootcut, all sorts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adverse_reaction)
    Have you tried Next? They have skinnies, bootcut, all sorts.
    I work there! (Leaving on Sunday! )

The one's Next have are more grey/black... or black with a faded look, so they don't look too smart - thanks anyway though.

I'll try and have a look in Topshop, maybe today after uni - I do love their jeans, but haven't had a chance to go in there for a while.

I'm gonna search for some Henry Lloyd and Miss Flori ones and see what I think.

Thanks everyone! Anymore suggestions welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nisherz187)
    So I've landed a new part time job in a dept store, where the dresscode is black, but it must be smart.

Now, I'll be wearing black smart trousers and different kind of black tops...

But, I'm after a pair of black jeans that I can also wear... I think overdyed black is the word. They can be skinny/straight or bootcut, aslong as I find them suitable...

So, does anyone know where I can get smart looking (overdyed) black jeans from that are a fairly good price?:confused:

Any help would be appreciated!
    Charity shops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well on my budget?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.