Turn on thread page Beta

Ex Girlfriend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeedsStriker)
    Its getting to the stage where I cant bear being in the same room with her cos I miss her so much. I love talking on the phone to her, I couldnt give a monkeys how much the phone bill is. I would rather have her back than have Leeds in the Premiership. I am really depressed.
    Surely being friends is better than nothing? At least a relationship is still on the cards! You're very lucky you've got another chance, many people don't get that! Cheer up!! please!

ReputationRep:
    I will try to cheer up, but its not just her.......

Leeds are in the First Division next season : (

ReputationRep:
    OK, this just happened,

I got a phone call, she said she doesnt want to go out with me just yet but will see me. I said yes but wat is that?

ReputationRep:
    OK, this just happened,

I got a phone call, she said she doesnt want to go out with me just yet but will see me. I said yes but wat is that?
    its that she cant fully trust u rite now. after u broke up with her, now ur getting close again, its like ... what do u want.....u get me?

ReputationRep:
    She just rung me like 5 mins ago and asked about my day, etc, she asked if I was going to the club with her and all the others. i said why not just us 2 and she said "not just yet"

Wat is all that about?
    shes a girl...ive learnt. and one day son - you will too.

take this gem of advice from me - (and I shall in return accept the bad rep from all the girlys - )
    but if i could teach you one lesson...it is this.

GIRLS ARE ****ED IN THE HEAD.

never try and understand them...never!! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)

take this gem of advice from me - (and I shall in return accept the bad rep from all the girlys - )

GIRLS ARE F***D IN THE HEAD.

I'm telling you mate, you might be onto something there

ReputationRep:
    She just rung me like 5 mins ago and asked about my day, etc, she asked if I was going to the club with her and all the others. i said why not just us 2 and she said "not just yet"

Wat is all that about?
    She's still hurting you dumbass.

It goes like this, she wishes you hadn't dumped her and now has the chance to go out with you again, but you dumped her once how does she know you won't do it again? If you do will it stop you being friends altogether?

She's probably also thinking, "If I go back out with him will he think he can treat me like ............ (insert word of choice) and dump me when he wants and then call and say 'lets get back together again' and I'll come running back"

BTW have you said "I got it wrong sorry"?

It sounds as though you really do want her back, this is not meant as a criticism but is going to sound harsh; from her point of view, why should she get back with you? What will be better in her life? What could go wrong?

I'm sure that's what she's thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)

GIRLS ARE ****ED IN THE HEAD.

Lol!! So has this swayed your preferance at all? Or are you just a sucker for the torture?

ReputationRep:
    You need to shower her with compliments, tell her you'll always be there for her etc

Being female I know our heads are f**cked up. We over analyse everything which is why breakups are so painful. I know that Ive always been scared of getting hurt and cautious.

Shes testing you babe-she wants to know if you really want her. Keep at it and you will get her, just gonna take time. Good luck with it all.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in this situation, its a downward spiral to tears.
    There was obviously a reason why you dumped her in the first place, does that still stand? If you've got your heart set on it, give her an ultimatum.

ReputationRep:
    The reason I dumped her was because of a situation in my family which I dont want to say. It was more important back then. Now I wouldnt let anything get in front of her.

ReputationRep:
    It was more important back then. Now I wouldnt let anything get in front of her.
    Have you told her that?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, she knows all this. Knows everything. Her mate told me she is gonna get back with me just wants us to be mates for a bit first. I been told to ask her out next sat (15th May) and she'll say yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, she knows all this. Knows everything. Her mate told me she is gonna get back with me just wants us to be mates for a bit first. I been told to ask her out next sat (15th May) and she'll say yes.
    Good luck hunny, make sure you tell her how important she is to you and she comes before everything (like you said) show her this thread if need be lol. she is definately testing you - me and my bf split up in november, and he said he wanted me back, but we were "seeing" each other for bout a month and half before that so i would be sure that he wouldnt do what he did to me again...and we are still together. Trust me its normal xx

Whoever sed girls are f****d in the head....yeah kinda...but we read more into things than you guys - we actually go further than the surface lol.

And good luck!! xx

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.