The Student Room Group

Does this mean she loves me?!?!?

Alright...where should we begin?

I was, as usual, sitting on my own table, just minding my own business, looking at the wall-something I've done ever since Year 7. I am guessing no one wanted to be my friend, because no one ever came up to me asking if I could be their friend or some such. Never did anyone even ask if I was alright. People sometimes pass me, stare at me, and point fingers at me, but never a single nice word. Never.

Skip to Friday, I am in Year 11, and this really nice girl came up to me and asked if I was alright. She had long, brown hair, and deep blue eyes.- the girl from my English Literature class. Thinking this is a ploy to bully me, I just ducked my head down, and put my hands over my head. But she didn't. No. She put her hand on my shoulder (does this mean she wants to touch me?) and asked if I needed any help. Most importantly, she smiled at me. It was a beautiful smile, the most wonderful thing I had ever seen. I looked into her eyes, and didn't say anything. No one had ever cared so much about me.

And then she went away. I was really sad, and felt like crying the entire day. I saw a future with us together, I could see us living as a family. I couldn't just let it go like that. So that day, I followed her home. I did my best to hide around the bushes, which grow around the way to her house. She was walking with a couple of her friends, and I over heard her mention my name. In all honesty, I think she can see a future of us together. The deep connection I feel we share is really something unique- I don't want to rush ahead, but I think we are soul mates.

So I am thinking about tomorrow. What should I do? My heart tells me that I can't just let this go. I think I will follow her home again. I am very scared that she won't understand, so I think I will use my savings to buy some binoculars to watch her house. I just want us to be happy together.

Please help!
Reply 1
Bump
Woah slow down, just because she smiled at you and asked if you were okay, doesn't mean she has feelings for you - it might do or it might just mean she was just generally asking. Talk to her
Reply 3
clearly a troll :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending