Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys.

I am a boy using tinder for more than 1 year and everything was normal, but in this weekend I encountered 2 consecutive bad situations... I am not sure if it is only me or others encountered it recently?

In Friday, after matched with a girl, she started texting and directly said stuffs like she is ho**y and needs me. I thought a bit weird because during all year things like that didn't happen that fast & from girl! , and she asked where I live? and said let's meet up near public place which is very near from my home ( it was correct and accurate location based on what I gave). I felt suspicious because she only had 1 pic (thought scam).

a day after it (yesterday) , I matched with another girl, this had 4 pictures and looked real one. she same as above, directly started by saying sexy stuffs and said she want meet me. I felt this one is real so said let's go for it. she gave me an accurate restaurant name and all long way started asking me questions like If I had a condom and what I will do with her during night and stuffs like that...etc. I went there and the story takes long which I don't want to share it all, she gave me another address and ....etc.

After all that I found out she was PLAYING with me!!!!! she was just deceive me and lies. she is not in any of these places at all. I felt very tired and unhappy and after I told her why u play with me, then she went out (offline) of tinder (before that like for 2 hours chatting she was online - 0 minutes ago- OR 1 minute ago)
    It was bad feeling....

Have you guys encountered these playing girls ? is it common or just happens for me? as I encountered both situations just in 2 days!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of spambots / robots on there, you can tell if you're talking to a real person or not tbh..

ReputationRep:
    Also there are a lot of girls on there that just want the attention but you should be able to tell the difference between a real and fake profile. If something is too good to be true, then it probably is... especially when it comes to Tinder!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.