Turn on thread page Beta

He's not texted.... watch

Announcements

Argh, I feel so low, can't concentrate on ANYTHING else. Why hasn't he been in touch??? Is it because he's seen what I look like in the morning? I feel shattered.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs. This is getting silly now. Seriously, get a grip.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about it! You cant just turn your feelings off for somone at the drop of a hat! Calm down and dont get so obsessive! What would you do if he didnt txt you for a day!? Just try and think of it this way, you saw him the same day so dont necessarilly (i cant spell lol) think that you should get a txt straight away!
    You'll be fine, just dont turn in to a bunny boiler!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Argh, I feel so low, can't concentrate on ANYTHING else. Why hasn't he been in touch??? Is it because he's seen what I look like in the morning? I feel shattered.

Oh okay now you need to calm down! You really are turning in to a bunny boiler!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.