Penetration problems! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Me and the guy I'm seeing have tried twice to have sex (both our first times) and we've had issues with the actual penetration both times. Has anyone else that the problem where his penis has a lot of difficulty in actually finding where it's supposed to go, is there an easiest position for this?? He also tends to lose a bit of erection when we get to this stage, is it just nerves that are causing this or the putting on of the condom? Could it be some kind of worry about the fact that my flatmates are in and around or what? I dont know how to make it easier for both of us so any help would be appreciated!
C_tinie_D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and the guy I'm seeing have tried twice to have sex (both our first times) and we've had issues with the actual penetration both times. Has anyone else that the problem where his penis has a lot of difficulty in actually finding where it's supposed to go, is there an easiest position for this?? He also tends to lose a bit of erection when we get to this stage, is it just nerves that are causing this or the putting on of the condom? Could it be some kind of worry about the fact that my flatmates are in and around or what? I dont know how to make it easier for both of us so any help would be appreciated!
Do you mean it doesn't "fit"? Maybe it's just down to inexperience.
Nerves, pressure, condom are all valid reasons to why he may lose the erection. Try a lot of foreplay?
So are you two yet to have sex?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nerves and worrying about being overheard / walked in on etc are not going to help with this. Is there a time where you can be sure of some privacy or something you can do to help avoid hearing them?

What are you doing to help him find the entrance to your vagina? (Presumably you know where it is...) If you're in control of the movement, for example, by being on top, it can be easier and you're also in control of the depth and speed of penetration.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I think you yould take a more relaxed approach. Organise a venue where you can both be alone and enjoy the moment without the anxiety of flat mates etc. Can you afford a weekend away in a hotel? Doggie would be a very good position for first time penetration and having broken your hymen you could then move into the more intimate missionary position.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by C_tinie_D)
Do you mean it doesn't "fit"? Maybe it's just down to inexperience.
Nerves, pressure, condom are all valid reasons to why he may lose the erection. Try a lot of foreplay?
So are you two yet to have sex?
As in we're having trouble actually finding the best way to even start getting it in. Could it be too much foreplay? as in by the time we get round to it he's losing his erection because it's going on to long?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by unprinted)
Nerves and worrying about being overheard / walked in on etc are not going to help with this. Is there a time where you can be sure of some privacy or something you can do to help avoid hearing them?

What are you doing to help him find the entrance to your vagina? (Presumably you know where it is...) If you're in control of the movement, for example, by being on top, it can be easier and you're also in control of the depth and speed of penetration.
I dont really feel comfortable doing it that way just yet, is there any other position that might make it easier?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any position where your thighs are at right angles to your body is going to make it somewhat easier, but the more you can help - and feel in control - the better. Similarly, you know where your vagina is, so helping him be at the right place is a good idea.

You can also set a simple aim for the first time: to have him inside you, with no expectation that either of you will have an orgasm as a result.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by unprinted)
Any position where your thighs are at right angles to your body is going to make it somewhat easier, but the more you can help - and feel in control - the better. Similarly, you know where your vagina is, so helping him be at the right place is a good idea.

You can also set a simple aim for the first time: to have him inside you, with no expectation that either of you will have an orgasm as a result.
Thanks for the advice! I realise that it's not going to be amazing but it would just be an achievement to get him inside me for a little while!
SleepingLion3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Had the same problems the first times trying to have sex, and realised it was because we were under time pressure at the time. I guess it was just wrong time, wrong place.

The harder he is the easier he will be able to enter you. Him on top is probably the easiest position.

Try and find a time when you're not worrying about your flatmates being around, etc and things will happen on their own accord
Alaric III
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pressure really doesn't help. It leads to serious performance anxiety for the guy which can become a lasting problem until he's been successful for a number of consecutive attempts. Be spontaneous with the sex, try taking control of it yourself a little (so that he doesn't have to worry about what he's doing). You need to guide him and be totally up to the prospect of going down on him if he loses it and needs a little encouragement again. As far as positions go - almost all of them are good. Cowgirl is probably the best, but doggy style also gives him a lot of control. The former is the better the two if experience iswat's lacking. Missionary I the sort of 'go to' but the angle can be challenging.
lozzielizzie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not easy I been in your position with my partner. Things will get better, don't worry don't stress. You can try otherwise but it may just happen when it happens, just keep trying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed