The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It was in the library :smile:
I was going to kiss him (my Man) on the cheek when he just turned :redface: we had our first kiss :smile: :angelblush:
Disgraceful. We waited for each other after school and tried to find somewhere to do it privately and ended up kissing in a small green area surrounding some flats. It was too wet and tasted weird and I think people saw. /:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was pretty wet. And I was very reluctant. He was a very good kisser though. :fyi:
Reply 4
I was waiting for the bus with my guy friend at the time and his bus came and I went to hug him goodbye and he tongued me lol. We were 12. As kisses go, it was good from what I remember. Had better kisses since though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
So, most of you aren't with the guy you kissed?? :redface: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
on the way home from high school it took 3 months to pluck up the courage to do it ,so i was super nervous i reached in to give him a hug, kissed him then quickly ran off with a huge smile on my face, still with him 5 years later :colondollar:
Oh gosh, I am 18 (I know, I know) and it only happened a few weeks ago after a formal...we were both drunk...everytime now I've seen him we've ended up kissing, we're practically together but not at the same time, it's weird
A close older relative made me kiss him. it was disgusting and wet and scary. but that's it. since then nothing (that was when I was 18 btw)
18. In a park, took me surprise as i turned around and he was coming to kiss me and completely sorta messed it up lol
On a coach at 15, with my now ex bf. It was a bit weird as my friend was sat opposite us wide awake

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was 8 playing truth or dare in my best friends garage and the boy was our other friends 14 year old brother, which thinking about it now is really really creepy!

I actually completely forgot about this for years and I could have sworn my first kiss was with this boy that was going out with a friend of mine at a mutual friends party in the car back. It was dark and we thought we were being discreet but we ended up kissing whilst we were going under some street lights so alas not. I wasn't in a relationship with either of them.
So that's like the first two aha
Original post by Asmeeta
So, most of you aren't with the guy you kissed?? :redface: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha oh god no, I wasn't even with the guy when I did kiss him!
Reply 13
Original post by heyoka
on the way home from high school it took 3 months to pluck up the courage to do it ,so i was super nervous i reached in to give him a hug, kissed him then quickly ran off with a huge smile on my face, still with him 5 years later :colondollar:

:yy: Best of luck to both of you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by ChangeOurWorld
Aha oh god no, I wasn't even with the guy when I did kiss him!

So why do you even kiss?? Weird
I wouldn't kiss any Tom, Dick and Harry :smug: :tongue:

DISCLAIMER: No offence, nothing personal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asmeeta
So why do you even kiss?? Weird
I wouldn't kiss any Tom, Dick and Harry :smug: :tongue:

DISCLAIMER: No offence, nothing personal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably because your religion would call for you to be stoned to death if you did.
Reply 16
Original post by ParadiseFound
Probably because your religion would call for you to be stoned to death if you did.

:biggrin: nope
Its a personal opinion
Maybe you do that probably because your religion would call for you to be stoned to death if you did not :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Pretty bad, random guy in a party that I didn't know, I don't have any regrets though(:
Some girl i found tied up in the park, dont know why she was screaming for her mom saying "help help"
we were watching south park on his bed and he kissed me mid-laugh. very awkward for both parties. i compared the feeling to flubber 'in a nice way', and surprisingly we are no longer together

Latest

Trending

Trending