Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i wish i was in the place of the little kid. some talent on the dance floor...

here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_b)
    i wish i was in the place of the little kid. some talent on the dance floor...

here
    They're all about 12 you paedo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    They're all about 12 you paedo!
    far right mate. they are not 12... at least 16.

ReputationRep:
    far right mate. they are not 12... at least 16.
    It's a Year 7 & 8 disco in the school hall - they're at most 13 and some are 11!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interiority)
    That is very true. Shame on you, Andy!
    i am appauled by your judgment. as if the ones in the far right are 12. i am no paedo, and i am dissappointed by the implication.

ReputationRep:
    It's a Year 7 & 8 disco in the school hall - they're at most 13 and some are 11!
    i blame the photo. misleading.

ReputationRep:
    i blame the photo. misleading.
    not really..they look about 12 to a normal person.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly...
    Not bad looking, Huntroyde. I pictured you as more as the one on the far right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Not bad looking, Huntroyde. I pictured you as more as the one on the far right.
    I've already told you that I'm over six foot - eliminating the short one on the right.

ReputationRep:
    I've already told you that I'm over six foot - eliminating the short one on the right.
    Did you? Still, we don't know if you're telling us the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Huntroyde is one of these 4. and he's not the girl.

here
    but those three guys have their photos elsewhere. (contradicting what LH said that they had forgotten to take pictures of him - unless he was lying)

edit: sorry, all of them except for mr. far left

ReputationRep:
    huntroyde, you know i just made a random guess you were one of those 4. why have you not questioned how i knew you were one of them ??

i think you are lying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interiority)
    Because he is.
    what does this post achieve >>?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    but those three guys have their photos elsewhere. (contradicting what LH said that they had forgotten to take pictures of him - unless he was lying)

edit: sorry, all of them except for mr. far left
    They have put my picture up now - it was taken seperately from everyone else and not put up for a few months after.

ReputationRep:
    They have put my picture up now - it was taken seperately from everyone else and not put up for a few months after.
    So which one are you?

You know, all we have to do is sign your guestbook and tell everyone you post here, unless they already know

ReputationRep:
    hmm, suspisious.

ReputationRep:
    huntroyde, you know i just made a random guess you were one of those 4. why have you not questioned how i knew you were one of them ??

i think you are lying
    I decided that denying who was me was futile so when I saw that picture and one was me I agreed with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    So which one are you?

You know, all we have to do is sign your guestbook and tell everyone you post here, unless they already know
    Well they don't but it wouldn't distress me greatly if they all found out.

You are all making the presumption that I am not lying about being in Young Enterprise in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Well they don't but it wouldn't distress me greatly if they all found out.

You are all making the presumption that I am not lying about being in Young Enterprise in the first place.
    Oh okay, I wouldn't ever do that anyway

That's true, it's clear you don't want to tell us, so we should all drop it.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have something to hide...
    I'm quite interested to see who you are, I think you might be a bit of a Romeo...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 5, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.