Low sex drive? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Lately I've been thinking that i have a low sex drive, i'm an 18 year old male. I've been going out more lately and all my friends only really seem to talk about girls. I like girls too but i never really obsess about it and it gets on my nerves when we can never have a meaningful conversation. Furthermore whenever we go out it has to be to a club to pick up girls, every time we go out that's the only goal in everyone's mind. I don't mind going clubbing once in a while but i think every week is a little too much, i don't really like drinking but i do it anyway. My kind of fun would be going to the cinema or going to Thorpe park for example (Although i would much prefer to play video games with them lol) Anyway apparently some guys masturbate multiple times a day or every day, whereas i only do it once a week or two.

On another note, i'm definitely not gay, although i do support the LGBT community. The only issue i have with my low sex drive is that all my friends have/had a girlfriend while i have had girls interested in me before i usually just friend zone them or stop talking to them because we really have nothing in common. What i look for in a girl is mainly personality and things we have in common otherwise we'd just break up after a few months. To me it seems guys only care about sex when it comes to girls and their only motive to get a girlfriend is sex which always leads to a short relationship (from what I've observed from my friends)

Anyways, i'm worried because i feel like its hard for me to find a nice girl because i just friend zone them unintentionally since i don't like flirting and they lose attention. Anyone else have this issue or should i go to the doctor or something?
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The question here is how often do you actually crave sex rather than are you a jerk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.32%
No - but I will (38)
6.82%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (263)
47.22%

Watched Threads