Watch
This discussion is closed.
texan trucker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Jac
When you remove G-d from the equation, morals, if any become relative. Richard, blind faith is a Christian belief. I am afraid you are basing your [....] guy. Consider the virtues of what you have been believing in before you criticize/ denigrate other systems of thinking/belief.

j
I'd have to disagree with u jac, were do u get fed bullcrap, that homosexuals are the reason for the degredation of society.. i think u'll find that is very harsh, take for example social unrest due to different religions.. at the end of the day ppl shud accept ppl like that.. if they did.. u wont get ppl like u sayin they are destroyin society!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Although I don't agree with homosexuality, I am not going to say that homosexuals should have any fewer rights than straight people, nor am I going to look down on them or treat them differently.
The Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wasn't being facetious, all i'm saying is that buggery should be made illegal in my opinion. I know gay people are gay and thats the way they are, and I don't mind them, but I think that they should be celibate for their whole lives and refrain from bumming. And I didn't say that I think gay people should burn in hell, I said thats what it says in the bible... Bible bashers say that gay people burn for eternity in the lake of fire when they die, I've heard them say it! It's not me that said it, but Christianity itself...
I personally don't think gays deserve to go to hell, but thats what it says...
Put it this way, paedophiles might be hard-wired the way they are but it doesn't mean it is okay for them to molest children does it? The same thing applies to homosexuality in my opinion.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How on earth did this thread get so long? It's almost half the size of the Problems with P3 thread. I guess it's cos so many people have so many different views on it.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I feel that homosexuality is a cop out. They become gay because they feel that they are not good enough to go out with a girl. They have the fear of not being loved by a girl. they feel inferior in themselves, and have a very low esteem of themselves, so they opt out for the same sex. We all know that the male hormones run a lot rampid then females.
Being Gay breaks up all family life. Devestates the parents, and breaks the hearts of mothers.
They tell all their friends about it all and what they do before they even tell their parents which devestates the family even more.
They don't use their brains, to come to grips with life they use their hormones. Parents send thewir children to uni, and they get mixed up in a gay group and before you know it they are hook. They sign their own death wish.
What is the point of having children, raising them, loving them, working hard for them, for them to turn around and thank you for all your efforts, by breaking their parents hearts.
In this modern society parents are expected to go along and support their children on their choices, BUT thios is one choice we will never ever support.
Why can't those who choose to be gay, think about the parents instead of themselves.
A BROKEN HEARTED MOTHER
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
From morality to mortality!!!!!!!!!!! The young men of today sign their own death wish, when they choose to be Gay. The parents blame themselves for their sons becoming Gay. The biggest shock of all is when a parent has never even seen any indication of their son whilst growing up that he was even going to choose to be Gay. All they ever saw, was a loving, talented, beautiful child, grown into a loving talented handsome man grow up and break their hearts by becoming Gay. He is now estranged from his parents and all who have loved him all their lives, because of the choice he made. A choice that no one in his family will ever support, or condone. HIS CHOICE IS AGAINST EVERYTHING RIGHT HE WAS TAUGHT IN LIFE. A waste of life. A death wish!!!!!!!!
Open your eyes and see what you have given up to follow your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
I feel that homosexuality is a cop out. They become gay because. ..... BUT thios is one choice we will never ever support.
Why can't those who choose to be gay, think about the parents instead of themselves.
A BROKEN HEARTED MOTHER
To an extent, I also sympathise with your disdain for homosexuality. Homosexuality is one way in which Gramsci's remit for "the alliance of the oppressed" could take out western society. The appropriation and destruction of conventional constellations of vocabulary and its replacement with a system of "diversity" is antithetical to the preexisting system of national vitality. Those who are converted to homosexuality become agents of the left who strive to combat the perceived dominance of heirarchical, oppressive, bourgeois capitalist relations of production.
Jac
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is definitely a political element for some men's reasons to become gay, but more predominately the reasons are social and pyschological as mentioned in the thread before the last one.

As I mentioned in my previous thread, Homosexuality does harm society, as we can see from the post by the "broken hearted mother". Proof, if any was needed, that Homosexuality is not natural or right.

j
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hang on a moment. You are now using the argument 'it upsets people's parents'?

So unless you do EXACTLY as your parents do all your life then you are a bad person? I think not. This is a joke of an argument.

I can never understand why people get so hung up on this issue. Lesbians dont get half the attention! Do guys think that every gay man will find them attractive?

Compared to just about every other social group, gay men just want to be left alone, they dont try and impose their beliefs on others anything like the way that Muslims, Feminists, Animal Rights Protesters do. Seriously, to use the age old cliché, you have to really wonder if this fevered condemnation isn't a form of denial....
EddieB
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I feel that homosexuality is a cop out. They become gay because they feel that they are not good enough to go out with a girl. They have the fear of not being loved by a girl. they feel inferior in themselves, and have a very low esteem of themselves, so they opt out for the same sex. We all know that the male hormones run a lot rampid then females.
Being Gay breaks up all family life. Devestates the parents, and breaks the hearts of mothers.
They tell all their friends about it all and what they do before they even tell their parents which devestates the family even more.
They don't use their brains, to come to grips with life they use their hormones. Parents send thewir children to uni, and they get mixed up in a gay group and before you know it they are hook. They sign their own death wish.
What is the point of having children, raising them, loving them, working hard for them, for them to turn around and thank you for all your efforts, by breaking their parents hearts.
In this modern society parents are expected to go along and support their children on their choices, BUT thios is one choice we will never ever support.
A BROKEN HEARTED MOTHER
I can't help but feel that this post is a troll. It's so ridiculously outrageous that it's got to be...

Utter nonsense.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I feel that homosexuality is a cop out. They become gay because they feel that they are not good enough to go out with a girl. They have the fear of not being loved by a girl. they feel inferior in themselves, and have a very low esteem of themselves, so they opt out for the same sex.
Now, I am not gay, but there is gay men who are handsome chaps (not that I think they are handsome but girls have said they are handsome and wished they weren't gay). So how can these gay men be gay for feeling they are not good enough to pull women? And anyway, I don't think anyone would CHOSE to become gay, because why would they want to CHOSE to put up with all the social stigma and homophobia attached to such a label. Gay people are the way they are because that is the way they are, what is the big deal? If that is the way the chose to be and are not harming anyone, then so what?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
God created Adam and Eve, so that the world could populate. HE DID NOT CREATE ADAM AND STEVE!!!!!!!!
What a great and less heartbreaking, this world would be if it was only Adam and Steve? No more mothers to nature their sons, only to have the rug pulled out from them, and the devestation of finding out that their son HAS chosen TO BE gay.
MORE IS THE PITY THAT GOD DID NOT CREATE ADAM and STEVE. iF HE HAD ,THEN THE WORLDWOULD HAVE NO MORE SUFFERING, AND IN THE END ADAM AND STEVE WOULD HAVE DIED OUT, leaving the world to nature.
GAYS CANNOT CHANGE THE WORLD to suit their own personal needs, nor blame it on genetics. EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE IN LIFE, and I am afraid that our worl is nearing its end CHRISTIANITY is losing its morals. Its becoming depraved. No wonder the Muselims are taking over.
CHRISTAINITY is becoming depraved and the morality is zilch.
I agree with another writer:- Let all the murderers and rapist etc out of jail, because they can't help they feel either. Gays claim that they can't help how they feel when they are attracted to the same sex, thus rapist can't help how they feel when the do what they do nor murderers can help how they feel when they want to kill someone. Gays make their own rules, and expect everyone else to go along with them, will little respect, and knowledge of how they hurt their parents and loved ones. Gays only think of their own morbid sexual fantasaies. If you want to be women then go get a sex change.
GAYS are very sadly mistaken if they think that they can have sex unnaturally, and straight people are expected to SUPPORT THEM.
wrong wrong wrong. eVERYONE HAS A choice. There is a high road and a low road and GAYS are on the low road.
ABSOLUTE SHAME, DEVESTATION, THE LOSS OF A LOVING SON,THE LOSS OF FAMILY, and state of shock is what a family suffers when one chooses to be Gay, they are depraved. No longer Human beings, they are ANIMALS with no MORALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
TO ALL THEY GAY MEN OUT THERE?
Here is a question I would like answered.
Why is it that Gays are surrounded by laods of Females friends, and yet gays choose the same sex for sex?
Is it because Girls feel safer around Gays because they have no fear of being Raped. Or is it the other way round? Gays have loads of female friends, knowing that they are Safe from having a normal realationship. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND?????????????
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Utter nonsense is it to the broken hearted mother. Obviously you would not know how to be a mother, or have NEVER been a mother, or you would not reply with such dribble. HAVE A HEART.
Or have you lost that too. Maybe you have 2 brains? One is lost and the other one is looking for it. GET A LIFE and reply when you have something more constructive to SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
iF IT WASN'T FOR YOPUR PARENTS RAISING AN NATURING YOU ALL OF YOUR LIFE, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD ALONG TIME AGO. YOUR PARENTS RAISE AND LOVE YOU AND NATURE YOU., GO WITHOUT TO THE BEST BY THEIR KIDS ONLY TO BE KICKED IN THE GUTS AND HAVE YOU SAY THAT YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOUR PARENTS TELL YOU. YOU GO OFF AND MAKE ALL THE WRONG CHOICES THEN ITS TIME YOU LET GO OF YOUR PARENTS APRON STRINGS AND YOU STOOD ON YOUR OWN 2 FEET. PARENTS ARE NO LONGER GOOD ENOUGH FOR ADVICE, THEN DON'T EXPECT THEM TO PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHILDREN ARE THE MOST UNGRATEFUL BEINGS ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE THEY TAKE TAKE TAKE, AND VERY FEW EVER GIVE. THEN THEY EXPECT THEIR PARENTS TO BOW DOWN TO THEIR EVERY WHIM AND PAT THEM ON THE HEAD LIKE A LOST PUPPY AND SAY THERE THERE YOU ARE A GOOD BOY.
GROW UP AND GET A LIFE YOU UNGRATEFUL SOD. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND YOUR DAY IS COMING AND SOMEONE WILL PULLED THE RUG OUT FROM UNDER YOU AND KICK YOU IN THE GUTS TOO!!!!!!
YOU SPOILT BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T LOVE YOUR PARENTS TO CHOOSE YOUR WAY OF LIFE AND FRIENDS OVER YOUR UPBRINGING.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Now, I am not gay, but there is gay men who are handsome chaps (not that I think they are handsome but girls have said they are handsome and wished they weren't gay). So how can these gay men be gay for feeling they are not good enough to pull women? And anyway, I don't think anyone would CHOSE to become gay, because why would they want to CHOSE to put up with all the social stigma and homophobia attached to such a label. Gay people are the way they are because that is the way they are, what is the big deal? If that is the way the chose to be and are not harming anyone, then so what?
Gays today don't care AT ALL about the STIGMA attached to being homosexual. they shout it from the rooftops they flaunt it everywhere they go. they want everyone to NOTICE with little regard to the shame and pain of their families.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
To an extent, I also sympathise with your disdain for homosexuality. Homosexuality is one way in which Gramsci's remit for "the alliance of the oppressed" could take out western society. The appropriation and destruction of conventional constellations of vocabulary and its replacement with a system of "diversity" is antithetical to the preexisting system of national vitality. Those who are converted to homosexuality become agents of the left who strive to combat the perceived dominance of heirarchical, oppressive, bourgeois capitalist relations of production.
I agree. if men continue to be with men and women with women our world is not long from destruction.
God banned Gay lords he Gays are doomed to HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Gays today don't care AT ALL about the STIGMA attached to being homosexual. they shout it from the rooftops they flaunt it everywhere they go. they want everyone to NOTICE with little regard to the shame and pain of their families.
if they care about the stigma attatched to their homosexuality then why flaunt it why have gay mardi gras etc why have gay bars why dress like women why dress differently and act differently if they cared about the stigma.????????????
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
they are harming people. themselves, their families and their parents. they cause so much heartache, and sorrow, and expect everyone to bow down and accept their way of life. its a pure cop out.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Surfing Hamster
I disagree - sorry but you're wrong. Your sexuality isn't something you can just 'choose', as you put it.

There's no evidence to suggest it isn't genetic. The fact is, nobody knows.
I AGREE, EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE IN LIFE. GAYS CHOOSE TO BE GAYS, EITHER OUT OF EXPERIMENTATION, OR FROM PEER PRESSURE FROM FRIENDS, OR LONLINESS, OR POOR SELF ESTEEM. NO ONE IS BORN GAY. IF THAT WAS SO THEN WHEN A LADY IS WITH CHILD WHAT IS SHE HOPING FOR A BOY A GIRL OR A GAY. SINCE WHEN WAS THERE 3 SEXES TO CHOOSE FROM, IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN I BET ALL FEMALES WITH GET A STERILIZATION PROCEDURE DONE.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads