What makes people homosexual? Watch

This discussion is closed.
-al
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't approve of people deliberately deciding to be gay to enhance their social status. I see many people suddenly coming out of the closet, changing the way they dress, talk and the people they hang with. This is where it gets stupid!

As it happens, I dislike gay people in general, due to the way they (sorry for the generalisation) act, rather than because they are gay. I know two gay people from school, and both are the most arrogant, stuck up smarmy pompus ****s alive. On T.V, people like Brian from Big Brother are the face of homosexuality. With programmes like "Brian's Boyfriends", it's hard not to despise him.
overdriven
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well... learning from church XD I believe that God would not make Gays or Lesbiens... especially when he designed man and woman to ummm reproduce. Thus I believe it is a psycological thing. Is it possible to have gay or lesbien genes? I doubt it because ... um... gays and lesbiens do not reproduce coz they are not sexually attracted to the opposite gender... thus they cannot pass their "homosexual genes". Homosexuals simply THINK and BELIEVE that they are homosexual... which leads to their attraction to the same gender. I have nothing against homosexuals because some of them are quite nice actually... also just because their homosexual, they are not inferior.
Well that's all I got on this topic... not like I study it :P

Oh yes, and um... I think if your mother found out that you were homosexual, as a kind and loving mother, she would accept this fact and try to "be there" for you. Otherwise perhaps your mother just doesn't know how to deal with the fact that you are homosexual. It does not mean she loves you any less. If she doesn't love you she wouldn't even bother spending all her money on you surfing on the net :P, or paying bills, or providing you with daily necessities... um yea...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Whoops I can't believe I spelt CHOOSE wrong! CHOSE? What the hell... lol

Originally posted by Unregistered
I AGREE, EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE IN LIFE. GAYS CHOOSE TO BE GAYS, EITHER OUT OF EXPERIMENTATION, OR FROM PEER PRESSURE FROM FRIENDS, OR LONLINESS, OR POOR SELF ESTEEM. NO ONE IS BORN GAY.
If this is the case, then why do gays say that they know they have been gay since early childhood?

And as for gays not caring about social stigma, why then, do alot of young gays feel suicidal about 'coming out'? It's because they ARE worried about social stigma and upsetting relatives because of being gay. And anyway, so what if they do have the mardi gras and gay bars and let people know they are gay? Who cares, I don't... They aren't harming anyone so why shouldn't they let people know they are gay? Why does it bother you so much?

Some of the messages on here are ridiculous nonsense!
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So, what happens when you guys have children, and one turns out to be gay?
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I AGREE, EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE IN LIFE. GAYS CHOOSE TO BE GAYS, EITHER OUT OF EXPERIMENTATION, OR FROM PEER PRESSURE FROM FRIENDS, OR LONLINESS, OR POOR SELF ESTEEM. NO ONE IS BORN GAY. IF THAT WAS SO THEN WHEN A LADY IS WITH CHILD WHAT IS SHE HOPING FOR A BOY A GIRL OR A GAY. SINCE WHEN WAS THERE 3 SEXES TO CHOOSE FROM, IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN I BET ALL FEMALES WITH GET A STERILIZATION PROCEDURE DONE.
You would know this because you're gay, yes?

And as for the presumptuous sh*t that you're blithering on about regarding women, I don't think you have a count on that either.
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by The Dude
I wasn't being facetious, all i'm saying is that buggery should be made illegal in my opinion. I know gay people are gay and thats the way they are, and I don't mind them, but I think that they should be celibate for their whole lives and refrain from bumming. And I didn't say that I think gay people should burn in hell, I said thats what it says in the bible... Bible bashers say that gay people burn for eternity in the lake of fire when they die, I've heard them say it! It's not me that said it, but Christianity itself...
I personally don't think gays deserve to go to hell, but thats what it says...
Put it this way, paedophiles might be hard-wired the way they are but it doesn't mean it is okay for them to molest children does it? The same thing applies to homosexuality in my opinion.
For the record, I know of more male/female relationships that perform anal sex than I know of male/male relationships altogether.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can't believe how ironic this thread is becoming. There are people here calling others brainwashed simply because they have tolerance, and then quoting from the bible about some fictional characters known as Adam and Eve. You're the brainwashed ones if you think that the rules as to how we should live are given in a book by some all-powerful, omnipotent being! All this from a book with 1061 registered contradictions (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra.html). If that's not brainwashed, I don't know what is.

People who compare homosexuals to murderers, paedophiles and rapists etc. don't get much more stupid. The very big difference is that people are opposed to murderers, paedophiles and rapists etc. because they are hurting others against their will. Homosexuals per se are not, some people just merely don't like it, and obviously think that they are intelligent enough to make the judgement as to what is right and wrong, which they are clearly not, especially when they use a fictional book such as the bible as their basis of knowledge. If we were all to follow the bible we'd be (amongst many other ludicrous actions), killing our children frequently (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.co.../children.html) and sacrificing others often to please this so-called god (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.co...sacrifice.html). I'm just grateful that some of us have more sense.

Regards,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Bigcnee
I believe homosexuality is a form of psychological condition. The only reason people aren't treated as such, is the person behaves in a perfectly normal way. I agree that we don't "know" what causes this.
I believe that a lot of gays become gays because of the peer pressure put on them by their friends. If you live with gays socialize with gays you become gay. If you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas don't you, so the same goes with gays. I someone has been out a couple of times with a girl and she does nothing for him that does not mean he is gay. It only means that the right girl for him has not yet surfaced.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i thin kthey are sick . i also think they need to be batty
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Well gays are going to get the right to marry other gays soon, so you better get used to gayness because it is going become more and more conspicuous. You will start to see alot more openly gay people around! So what are you going to do then? You'll just have to accept and get on with gays!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
IF THAT WAS SO THEN WHEN A LADY IS WITH CHILD WHAT IS SHE HOPING FOR A LITTLE BOY A LTTLE GIRL OR A LTTLE GAY. SINCE WHEN WAS THERE 3 SEXES TO CHOOSE FROM
Gay isn't a gender! Gays can be male or female it isn't a separate gender, so a pregnant women can't give birth to a little gay!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I would like to comment on the difference between sexual reproduction and sexual gratification. If a man and a woman have sex for pleasure and not for reproduction, it is widely accepted as being normal. So therefore why can't two men having sex for pleasure be considered normal as well ? This arguement is terribly flawed. We experience pleasure during sexual intimacy, because it is necessary for the survival of our species, and all other species that reproduce sexually and not asexually. If this pleasure did not exist then we would not reproduce, and we would become extinct. That is why nature made sex between a man and a woman pleasurable. This "pleasure" can be simulated through homosexual intimacy. In nature, a very small population of a species will simulate sexual pleasure with a member of the same sex. Nature will discard the abnormality from the gene pool, by not allowing reproduction in this manner. However, due to mutation, the offending genes will show themselves again in the following generation. Therefore, since homosexuality does not allow for reproduction, homosexuals attempt to "spread" themselves through other means, such as gay marches and brain washing.

Harry Potter.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think that homos are very normal indeed, and that the Bible is completely wrong. I say lets all become queer and be proud. But wait a minute, if we all become gay then how will we have children ? This is will be the end of us, our Species will die !! I guess the Bible is right, and all queers are sinners that will perish in Hell. After all, the Book of Genesis talks about Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Also, in the Book of Genesis, Noah filled his ark with a male and female of each "clean" animal, he didn't fill his ark with a load of sausage jockeys did he now ? Also I don't think Noah would consider gaylords as "clean", because 33% of homosexuals consume feces during gay sex. How bloody disgusting !!!! YUK YUK YUK !!! Thank goodness I'm not related to any gaylords, otherwise I'd have to walk around with a bag over my head !!!

Big Boy Blue.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
I can't believe how ironic this thread is becoming. There are people here calling others brainwashed simply because they have tolerance, and then quoting from the bible about some fictional characters known as Adam and Eve. You're the brainwashed ones if you think that the rules as to how we should live are given in a book by some all-powerful, omnipotent being! All this from a book with 1061 registered contradictions (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra.html). If that's not brainwashed, I don't know what is.

People who compare homosexuals to murderers, paedophiles and rapists etc. don't get much more stupid. The very big difference is that people are opposed to murderers, paedophiles and rapists etc. because they are hurting others against their will. Homosexuals per se are not, some people just merely don't like it, and obviously think that they are intelligent enough to make the judgement as to what is right and wrong, which they are clearly not, especially when they use a fictional book such as the bible as their basis of knowledge. If we were all to follow the bible we'd be (amongst many other ludicrous actions), killing our children frequently (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.co.../children.html) and sacrificing others often to please this so-called god (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.co...sacrifice.html). I'm just grateful that some of us have more sense.

Regards,
That is the biggest load of condescending bull**** I have ever read. I've met many people like you before who think they are intelligent because they write off religion. The intelligent ones are those who accept every explaination as a viable possibility.
How arrogant.
sexkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
who is Mr White????
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Mr white is a sick gay ******* who like S&M. if u dont know what that mean. its bassicaly where pple enjoy getting beaten up. Pain = pleasure. they think its better than sex
sexkitten
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh ok thanxs for that who ever you are! whats ya name by the way?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if u really wanna know PM me
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I have nothing against gays, but the fact that they eat feces is a little disturbing. I read a paper that stated statistics after a survey, which showed just over 40% of homosexuals would eat each others feces during sex. I bet homosexuals would say that this is normal, since pigs eat feces too. It seems that homosexuals often justify their filthy behaviour by turning to the animal kingdom for support. If homosexuals want to behave like animals, then I believe gay rights should be reduced to that of animal rights, and that gays should be protected under the R.S.P.C.A
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by rahaydenuk

Regards,
What do you mean homosexuals aren't hurting anyone ? Most child molestors are gay, and lets not forget how destructive the gay lifestyle is. Have you ever heard of AIDS ? Homosexuals spread AIDS more than "normal" people by a factor of 23. That is pretty significant. Also just because "you" believe that they aren't hurting anyone doesn't make their filthy behaviour right. For example, necrophilliacs don't hurt anyone because they have sex with corpses, but you don't see them marching down streets acting all proud and "special" do you ?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (212)
12.76%
Excited (148)
8.91%
Worried (302)
18.18%
Terrified (374)
22.52%
Meh (151)
9.09%
Confused (36)
2.17%