Report 16 years ago
anyways where ya from?
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
What do you mean homosexuals aren't hurting anyone ? Most child molestors are gay,
Any supporting evidence for your claim? Even if that were the case (I actually believe it's probably the other way around; you hear more about attacks by men on young girls than anything else), it doesn't make being gay per se a crime. What if I started saying that most crimes of a certain type are committed by black/white people, would that make being a black/white person a crime?

and lets not forget how destructive the gay lifestyle is. Have you ever heard of AIDS ? Homosexuals spread AIDS more than "normal" people by a factor of 23. That is pretty significant.
Again, please quote the sources for the statistics. You could be and are most likely making it up as you go along. Gay people can spread HIV (you obviously don't know what you're talking about, as AIDS can't be spread, only HIV can) just as potently as heterosexuals, it's down to the individual (both hetero- and homosexual) whether they take the adequate precautions to avoid it, not down to whether they're gay or not.

Also just because "you" believe that they aren't hurting anyone doesn't make their filthy behaviour right.
It's not a belief, it's a fact that gay people in general do not harm others, not that there aren't gay people, just as there are straight people who do harm others by other behaviour. Just because there once existed a gay peadophile does not automatically condemn all gay people. The same for heterosexuals, and whether you like it or not, there are a lot of heterosexual peadophiles, you hear about them on the news all the time.

For example, necrophilliacs don't hurt anyone because they have sex with corpses, but you don't see them marching down streets acting all proud and "special" do you ?
I'm not even going to justify that with a response.

Next time you're about to post, why not take a minute to think about what you're going to say and maybe say something intelligent for once.

Regards,
reasonable man
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[admin - snipped. please be nice ]

Yours truely
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by reasonable man
When you write 'regards', do you genuinely wish to express your good wishes, respect and affection or is it merely your way of being that bit more pretentious?
I suppose my use of 'Regards' is better translated as 'With all due respect', so what I mean by it really depends on who I'm saying it to and the amount of respect I have for them.

On this note, I can't see how I'm being pretentious. I thought that we were just having a debate, but obviously you don't see it that way. A debate involves the expression of opinions and the presentation of facts, which I believe is all I have been doing.

I'm surprised you've jumped on me as pretentious and not some of the other participants in this thread with their ridiculously narrow minds.

Regards,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hitler was allegedly gay...

Nuff said.
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hitler was allegedly gay...

Nuff said.
And Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were allegedly straight... your point is?
rachelina*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why is everyone talking about just gay men and how horrible they are [which they're not]? Everyone seems to be ignoring lesbians. I've noticed this is a trend, gay men are much more accepted than lesbians. I feel sorry for lesbians.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
I'm surprised you've jumped on me as pretentious and not some of the other participants in this thread with their ridiculously narrow minds.

OKAY THEN, ANSWER ME THIS THEN RICHARD AND ANY OTHER GAY SUPPORTERS:

What would you do, if say, you were walking around the city-centre shopping on the weekend or something and a Gay sneaks up behing you and tries to bum you in the street! What then? Still be so keen to stick up for Gays?
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OKAY THEN, ANSWER ME THIS THEN RICHARD AND ANY OTHER GAY SUPPORTERS:

What would you do, if say, you were walking around the city-centre shopping on the weekend or something and a Gay sneaks up behing you and tries to bum you in the street! What then? Still be so keen to stick up for Gays?
I've never had a gay person come up to me in the street and try to 'bum' me as you put it, and know of no one who has.

Your above statement is completely pointless as your style of argument could be bent in any direction to suit anyone's point of view. For example, I could say "What would you do if a heterosexual man came up to you in the street and shot you with a gun? Would you still be so keen to stick up for heterosexuals?". It's entirely hypothetical and thus holds no weight as an argument, just as is your above statement.

Think about what you're saying and how increasingly stupid you're making yourself look, especially when you don't have the guts to identify yourself and insist on consitently posting as 'Unregistered'.

Regards,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Think about what you're saying and how increasingly stupid you're making yourself look, especially when you don't have the guts to identify yourself and insist on consitently posting as 'Unregistered'.

Ahh, but you still haven't answered the question!

I can't be bothered to register to be honest, and the majority of the unregistered comments on this thread aren't mine. I have only made a few of them, and anyway whats the difference in posting comments under the name 'unregistered' and posting under an anonymous 'registered' name. Don't see the point!
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Richard, pay no heed to this thread anymore and let people think what they like about homosexuals. The problem with this thread is that the more you post and pay attention to it, the more people there is waiting for you to come out.

*Da dum dum Tisssh*
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
> Necrophiliacs marching down streets...

I'm not even going to justify that with a response.

Next time you're about to post, why not take a minute to think about what you're going to say and maybe say something intelligent for once.

Regards, [/B]
My point was related to the limits of what is sexually acceptable: once we diverge from what is "natural", the limits of sexually acceptable behaviour are malleable. Certainly, there should be guidelines of consent involved here, but these are necessarily arbritrary.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
[snipped by d: Please go away whoever posted this!]
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe a mod could close this thread before it's completely ruined by Nazis.

Thanks,
d
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Maybe a mod could close this thread before it's completely ruined by Nazis.

Thanks,

Done

The post above is an obvious troll, and the person who wrote it is, I think, doing it to provoke, not because they believe what they're saying. I doubt anyone could actually say anything as nonsensical as that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (293)
34.27%
No (562)
65.73%

Watched Threads