Americans are great Watch

white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Really funny, positive people in my experiences. Maybe i should go and live in the USA, not only do they always seem a happy bunch, but my particular sense/s of humour, there's alot of common ground with those great yanks...

anyone with similar positive experiences? :cool:
NS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
Really funny, positive people in my experiences. Maybe i should go and live in the USA, not only do they always seem a happy bunch, but my particular sense/s of humour, there's alot of common ground with those great yanks...

I was expecting a poo related thread.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ah yes, facetiously defying the common wisdom; most hilarious.

Thread of the week.
Dr Doom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

I guess i'll have to make a poop thread.
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Natural Scientist)
I was expecting a poo related thread.
I had one up my sleeve, a thread titled "Tidal Wave in Peru", but thought i'd better not, overkill and all

My net connection is appalling, i'm actually self harming as i type, bashing my head with my hands and thumping myself against the wall, in frustration...
NS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
(Original post by dr octagon)
I guess i'll have to make a poop thread.
Make it good and sloppy.
Dr Doom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Make it good and sloppy.
I'll make one tomorrow. I'm too tired right now. I'm going to try and relate a certain form of faeces to losing your anal virginity.

I'm off to scrub my anus, and then i'm gonna sleep.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't say I share a lot in common with the Americans, but they do seem to be a happier bunch than us miserable, sarky Brits.

Then again, I like my misery.
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lib North)
I can't say I share a lot in common with the Americans, but they do seem to be a happier bunch than us miserable, sarky Brits.

Then again, I like my misery.
Strangely the four i had in mind, two of whom were pretty extroverted, me on the otherhand is rather introspective and generally, a miserably git too. But i liked their extrovertness, could bounce off them well :cool: Not usually one for taking a liking to extroverts in general, but on this occasion....:cool:

Likewise, i don't have much in common with the Americans, i.e. fast food, a love for big cars, a love for as little exercise as possible...all very unhealthy stuff really...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (813)
80.5%
Leave (197)
19.5%

Watched Threads