QuietComfort 25 Watch

And then...
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Tried these the other day and seriously considering buying and using Christmas as an excuse. Mainly going to be used whilst making long trips on trains/coaches and the odd flight. So whats your opinions? Am I buying into Bose as a brand or are they actually worth their money?

Thanks in advance.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by And then...)
Tried these the other day and seriously considering buying and using Christmas as an excuse. Mainly going to be used whilst making long trips on trains/coaches and the odd flight. So whats your opinions? Am I buying into Bose as a brand or are they actually worth their money?

Thanks in advance.
Bose have always been best in class for noise cancelling, nobody comes close to beathing their ANC tech, and second-tier for sound. However with the QC20 and QC25 Bose have really upped their game in the audio quality stakes, and they've gone from being my recommendation for daily commuters/fliers to a solid recommendation for anyone who flies/commutes even semi-regularly.

Make no mistake, there are better headphones out there for audio quality and audio quality with moderate noise cancelling, especially at this orice, and a lot of people don't feel the need for noise cancelling at all- I caught a flight this weekend and am about to board one in an hour and my passive B&W P7s did a perfectly decent job of blocking out the noise of the engine strapped the wing outside my window when played at my normal volumes. However if noise cancelling is the #1 priority and you want solid sound quality to go with it, nothing will please you more than the QC25s.
And then...
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Awesome, you've made it easy to decide. Thanks a bunch, I'll be buying on payday. Happy Christmas to me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.34%
No - but I will (71)
8.06%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise