Doesn't it seem to you that this country Lithuania is being used in blind to satisfy Watch

gerrany
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Doesn't it seem to you that this country Lithuania is being used in blind to satisfy the whims of some other countries in Ukraine?
Our authorities in Vilnius are set to supply weapons into Ukraine. Clear as day those are going to be NATO weapons. NATO as an organization has neither ability nor right to do this sort of job! And so they trusted Lithuania with it. Thanks a lot! The positive moments are for them while all the negative ones will be for us! We are going to face some disastrous economic impact, I'm sure.
Well, we have already witnessed how it spoils our relationship with Russia. When our president Dalya Gribauskaite slammed Russia for Crimea annexation Russians were quick to react. They just shut down quite a number of the customs checking stations and now many local businessmen are in the red having huge losses and all that! Now fancy the possible impact of NATO equipment deliveries to Kiev.
I am driving at this thing just – Lithuania must have its share of the Ukrainian pie.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
would Pootin have dared to invade Ukraine if Ukraine had been a NATO member ?
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dalia Grybauskaite, the surname says everything how she rules the country :facepalm:
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good to Lithuania remaining siding with the west against Putin.
Everglow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Moved to the International forum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads