No offer e-mail Watch

egdargi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everybody,
So, city university has sent me an offer for management on Wednesday (cass business school) through UCAS. The problem is that I haven't received any official email from City confirming my offer or giving me more info. Should I worry about it?
arcanum96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by egondargento)
Hello everybody,
So, city university has sent me an offer for management on Wednesday (cass business school) through UCAS. The problem is that I haven't received any official email from City confirming my offer or giving me more info. Should I worry about it?
I wouldn't worry. If they've sent it through UCAS that's the main thing, once through UCAS that means the offer is official. So congrats!
egdargi
Rep:
?
Okay, thank you. It's just that I wanted their email because on their website it says that they give you access to the "my offer" page and confirm your offer via email.
arcanum96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by egondargento)
Okay, thank you. It's just that I wanted their email because on their website it says that they give you access to the "my offer" page and confirm your offer via email.
Ah, I see what you mean. Not really sure what to advise, perhaps wait a few more days to see if there's any update and see if other users on TSR applying there for the same course who have received an offer have had theirs and if still nothing you could always contact the department if it's really concerning you.
egdargi
Rep:
?
Ok, thank you
SeanXx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello, I got an offer from City University London for psychology and I haven't received an email either! But I'm not really worried, what's important is that the gave you the offer through UCAS. It's same with my Queens University Belfast offer, but I'm not worried about it at the minute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• City, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • City, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads