I don't know what he wants Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anon Please
Hiya TSR'ers
Basically I matched with this muslim guy on tinder when I had it a long time ago for fun.
He seemed pretty funny so I gave my number. After that it was pretty short lived because he said something that annoyed me (it was the time of the month) and we both ended up blocking each other.
Anyway
So fast forward 5/6 months and he randomly adds me on snapchat. Didn't think much of it, just accepted.
He used to send generic ones, but one day I answered and then so did he.
this carried on for like a week, before I unblocked him on whatsapp and he messaged again.
So since then he's messaged me every day, filling me in on his funny life. He occasionally calls to, and it's always me who either is too busy to pick up or has to cut the call short.
So anyway, I've never met this guy but I have no idea about his intentions? Is he bored, content with friends?
Basically, before I would answer him when I free, but now I actually smile inside when he messages
help
stargirl63
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon Please
Hiya TSR'ers
Basically I matched with this muslim guy on tinder when I had it a long time ago for fun.
He seemed pretty funny so I gave my number. After that it was pretty short lived because he said something that annoyed me (it was the time of the month) and we both ended up blocking each other.
Anyway
So fast forward 5/6 months and he randomly adds me on snapchat. Didn't think much of it, just accepted.
He used to send generic ones, but one day I answered and then so did he.
this carried on for like a week, before I unblocked him on whatsapp and he messaged again.
So since then he's messaged me every day, filling me in on his funny life. He occasionally calls to, and it's always me who either is too busy to pick up or has to cut the call short.
So anyway, I've never met this guy but I have no idea about his intentions? Is he bored, content with friends?
Basically, before I would answer him when I free, but now I actually smile inside when he messages
help
I'm curious to know why the fact that he is muslim was put into your post - does it bother you? Do you want to pursue with him but can't or feel like you shouldn't? What's the actual problem here?
C_tinie_D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by stargirl63)
I'm curious to know why the fact that he is muslim was put into your post - does it bother you? Do you want to pursue with him but can't or feel like you shouldn't? What's the actual problem here?
I was also wondering this. Anyway if he makes you happy why don't you tell him/ suggest to meet up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (191)
39.63%
No - but I will (29)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (229)
47.51%

Watched Threads