ucas maths/further maths help?? Watch

c_k62
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
basically my sixth form are clueless! but at AS i did history, physics, maths, and further maths, got an E in further maths so dropped it and am currently doing the other 3 at A2. however in further maths i did stats 1 and cos i got an E i thought theres no point so am doing stats again this year but as part of my maths A2 instead, so basically i cant cash in on further maths. but what do i put down on ucas?? do i put down that i studied it and got an E? or do i not add it in? or something else?? please help ive been trying to find out for ages!😂
i posted this in a ucas one too but its maths as well so i dunno.. haha
c_k62
Rep:
?
pleeease someone😁
I_Like_Maths
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by c_k62)
pleeease someone������
I thought you had to disclose everything you have studied regardless of grade for UCAS?

If that's the case then i'd assume you just have to put it down that you got an E.

Also are you not able to ask a personal tutor/maths teacher at your College/Place of learning?
c_k62
Rep:
?
(Original post by I_Like_Maths)
I thought you had to disclose everything you have studied regardless of grade for UCAS?

If that's the case then i'd assume you just have to put it down that you got an E.

Also are you not able to ask a personal tutor/maths teacher at your College/Place of learning?
its just the fact im not cashing in the AS because im redoing a module from further maths in my maths A2 because i only got an E in further maths and thought i may as well do a module ive already done and not cash in my AS, but i dont know if i still have to put on ucas that i studied it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.72%
No - but I will (100)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (621)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise