University application question Watch

gerrardcoutinho
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys,

I received 2 unconditional offers from the university of warwick (management) and the university of nottingham (economics).

I was wondering as to what you guys believe is the better uni in terms of both student life and academically. Im quite impartial as I have not visited these 2 uni's and favour both subjects equally.

Thanks
ruqia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gerrardcoutinho)
Hi guys,

I received 2 unconditional offers from the university of warwick (managem9ent) and the university of nottingham (economics).

I was wondering as to what you guys believe is the better uni in terms of both student life and academically. Im quite impartial as I have not visited these 2 uni's and favour both subjects equally.

Thanks
Nottingham, I've only heard good things about it! It's in a nice city and has a beautiful campus, however I think your better posting a thread in the university forums asking for pros and cons for each uni so people who are currently attending can give you their point of view Congratulations on your offers!
Jellyfish96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Warwick is far more prestigious for social sciences whereas notts is more known for science. Therefore warwick is the best choice academically but remeber the most important thing is if YOU like it there!
gerrardcoutinho
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ruqia)
Nottingham, I've only heard good things about it! It's in a nice city and has a beautiful campus, however I think your better posting a thread in the university forums asking for pros and cons for each uni so people who are currently attending can give you their point of view Congratulations on your offers!
Thats a good idea, thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.76%
No - but I will (98)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (607)
47.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise