Turn on thread page Beta

You're a background character in anothers' life. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever wonder about how many pictures you could be in the background of? Completely unintentionally, just in the background of some stranger's photograph, or even show up in a crowd shot on TV or documentary?

Wouldn't it be cool if you could find those pictures :O

[[EDIT]]: Oh gosh, Imagine how many pictures you could have been the subject of without knowing D: NOPE
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    Do you ever wonder about how many pictures you could be in the background of? Completely unintentionally, just in the background of some stranger's photograph, or even show up in a crowd shot on TV or documentary?

Wouldn't it be cool if you could find those pictures :O
    I've walked past professional looking camera setups in my local area and central Manchester so it's possible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    I've walked passed professional looking camera setups in my local area and central Manchester so it's possible!
    Next time you're aware, photobomb

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I kept thinking that recently when I was in Blackpool recently. When I was at the touristy places such as The Pleasure Beach and the piers, all I could see were constant camera flashes so I was no doubt in a lot of randomers pics.
    I would be happy to see any background pics I am. Dread to think what face I pulled in them though lol.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    Next time you're aware, photobomb
    I always seem to be wearing something ugly. Like a faded teeshirt and some joggers as I'm on my way to the supermarket or gym.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That would be cool.

I find the idea that you're a stranger in others' lives something worth contemplating now and again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not photogenic AT ALL so no, finding those pictures won't be cool. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I'm not photogenic AT ALL so no, finding those pictures won't be cool. :afraid:
    All the more reason to look like a supermodel when stepping out the door
    Everything makes sense now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    I always seem to be wearing something ugly. Like a faded teeshirt and some joggers as I'm on my way to the supermarket.
    Same, I've seen professional set ups outside loads of times. I always worry I'll see myself on some huge poster one day, looking like complete crap.

My friend took a selfie in a mirror last week and I was in the background. I had no idea the photo existed until she uploaded it onto Facebook and another friend mockingly told me how fit I looked in it. I cringed hard at how awful I looked.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.