Amazon Subscribe & Save - not a save? Watch

Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone tried Amazon Subscribe & Save? I decided to buy a regular order of some domestic items, once every 3 months. The initial price was great, at least 25% cheaper than buying them in stores. So I'm glad I just checked again when it was almost time to get the first three monthly order - the price had shot up! It was now nearly 10% dearer than buying in stores.

You can cancel S & S any time, but this was irritating - I kind of feel that they attempted to con me a little bit. It made me wonder if other people who've used the service have had similar experiences?
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It will be cheaper than buying them separately on Amazon, but not everything is cheaper online. A lot of the grocery items certainly aren't. It's just about doing your research and buying where's cheapest. Sometimes it will be Amazon, sometimes it won't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise