Rate these women out of 10? Watch

username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This is what I find attractive looks wise, just wondering if it's attainable?

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
Morrisseya
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you're wondering if it's attainable you'd need to post a pic of yourself too
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
7! all the way down.
username927016
Rep:
?
(Original post by Morrisseya)
If you're wondering if it's attainable you'd need to post a pic of yourself too
I dunno, I'm British Bengali about 4/10 I think :erm:
Morrisseya
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
I dunno, I'm British Bengali about 4/10 I think :erm:
Probably not then. I mean, you could hold out for a woman who looks like that, but realistically people tend to date those of a similar attractiveness to them. Also, just as you write off women for being below a certain attractiveness threshold, keep in mind that those women you do find attractive will have their own "attractiveness thresholds" too. And generally speaking women who look like the above have their pick of guys, so they can afford to hold out for a guy who looks as "hot" as they do.
username927016
Rep:
?
Probably not then. I mean, you could hold out for a woman who looks like that, but realistically people tend to date those of a similar attractiveness to them. Also, just as you write off women for being below a certain attractiveness threshold, keep in mind that those women you do find attractive will have their own "attractiveness thresholds" too. And generally speaking women who look like the above have their pick of guys, so they can afford to hold out for a guy who looks as "hot" as they do.
Fair enough, but I think it's important that you at least find someone physically attractive.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
First and last pics are the best.
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OP **** the haters and show Kayley how multitalented you are nomsaiyan :sexface:
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
slightly worried she's not even legal with a drop of tension about whether this comment makes me a racist :/
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
are you single?

Not hitting on you especially given our last thread debacle! But I'm curious whether the people who go on about 'let's be real' are the ones taken or also in the FA mindset
keturah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Victoria justice <3 number five looks about 14 ..
Morrisseya
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
are you single?

Not hitting on you especially given our last thread debacle! But I'm curious whether the people who go on about 'let's be real' are the ones taken or also in the FA mindset
Once you build up the courage to enter the real world, you will find that there are other options besides "taken" and "forever alone mindset." You don't have to be a really mature adult to realise that :lolwut:

Yes, it was a debacle, but that's your fault. Stop quoting me.
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Once you build up the courage to enter the real world, you will find that there are other options besides "taken" and "forever alone mindset."

Yes, it was a debacle, but that's your fault. Stop quoting me.
I've been in the real world, realise there is that third option of 'single and cool with it', but it is hard to genuinely believe when you have people telling you to be realistic. So don't patronise me, re: last thread there was a communication breakdown on my part I apologise, and fair enough.
HucktheForde
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
First and last pics are the best.
we have the same taste
MoonRocket
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aww 5!

1 8
2 8
3 5
4 7
5 7
6 8
Gambit92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Victoria Justice is the only true 10/10

#1 and #4 are an 8, the rest are gross
TolerantBeing
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
Fair enough, but I think it's important that you at least find someone physically attractive.
You need to be attractive yourself then.
Smash Bandicoot
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TolerantBeing)
You need to be attractive yourself then.
I made a response to this a few days ago. While being physically attractive is an advantage, it's not and should not be the be all and end all or we should all be scared of junk food and rest days. OP is not usually known for his entitlement complex, rather his insecurity. :/
xtenshiai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
2, 3, 4 are all 10/10
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads