General Studies Watch

coxy1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
When I filled in my UCAS application I checked with all of my courses beforehand and saw that general studies is not considered by the universities I have applied for... because of this I did not include my general studies grade on my UCAS application.

I have since seen the UCAS policy on including all grades and am now worried about not including my grade

should I be worried and is there anything i can do ?

thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by coxy1234)
When I filled in my UCAS application I checked with all of my courses beforehand and saw that general studies is not considered by the universities I have applied for... because of this I did not include my general studies grade on my UCAS application.

I have since seen the UCAS policy on including all grades and am now worried about not including my grade

should I be worried and is there anything i can do ?

thanks
You should notify your universities and UCAS that you're taking the course.

Email ucas on [email protected] with the details (exam board dates etc)- then when they acknowledge it contact each of your universities and explain that you left it off by mistake.

It wont harm your application to notify them (in fact often a good GS grade will mean the difference between an accept and a reject if you miss your offer conditions next August!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.65%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.11%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (707)
47.45%

Watched Threads