The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Applying for accomodation already?

Hi guys, got an offer last week for Law and today by email they sent me an application for accommodation.

Would it be wise to apply for it even if I'm not 100% sure on it? Applications only process when my place gets confirmed but unsure whether or not I want to go.

It will guarantee me a room regardless, right?
Reply 1
I've decided to wait until I hear back from all 5 of my choices and fill in the accommodation form from Liverpool if I decide to firm/insurance it

Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
If I were you I'd still apply anyway. I just applied for accomodation at Liverpool today even though I haven't confirmed it as my firm choice because I'm still waiting on one more uni. It said in the accomodation email that they actual confirm your room after you get your results in august (if you have a conditional offer like me). I'm not 100% sure if that's the case as there wasn't much info in the email. I assumed they'd confirm it earlier than that but I guess not. Apparently there's also £150 booking fee for when your room actually gets confirmed. :s-smilie:
I applied to crown Ensuite all of them single and Double and vine single bed hope I get one of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending