There's this girl in my school... How do I know she likes me? Watch

randyortonrko
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
There's this girl in my school and I think she might be interested in me but im too shy and socially awkward.

Story
Recently I've began noticing that she occasionally takes a look at me in business class ( I sit opposite from her ), I know she does because all her friends sit with her and she has no other reason to look at my direction, this went on for a week or so.

Anyway I noticed something really strange. Today was our first day at the year 11 mocks and everything was going well until my last exam which was ICT. As I went to settle down at my allocated seat I suddenly realized that the mysterious girl sat next to me on my left!

With 50 minutes left. I realized that we were both finished with the papers. And there we were quiet and waiting. I sat down patiently eager not to look at her and instead kept a straight face with my arms crossed. In the corner of my eye I sat there watching her fiddle with her hair and pretending to be bored , looking around trying to get a glimpse of me.

Am I being paranoid or Do you guys think she likes me?

*note*

She seems mediocrely popular both in school and BBM
I hang around quietly with my popular-ish friends
Im not that good with girls or even conversations
German123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by randyortonrko)
There's this girl in my school and I think she might be interested in me but im too shy and socially awkward.

Story
Recently I've began noticing that she occasionally takes a look at me in business class ( I sit opposite from her ), I know she does because all her friends sit with her and she has no other reason to look at my direction, this went on for a week or so.

Anyway I noticed something really strange. Today was our first day at the year 11 mocks and everything was going well until my last exam which was ICT. As I went to settle down at my allocated seat I suddenly realized that the mysterious girl sat next to me on my left!

With 50 minutes left. I realized that we were both finished with the papers. And there we were quiet and waiting. I sat down patiently eager not to look at her and instead kept a straight face with my arms crossed. In the corner of my eye I sat there watching her fiddle with her hair and pretending to be bored , looking around trying to get a glimpse of me.

Am I being paranoid or Do you guys think she likes me?

*note*

She seems mediocrely popular both in school and BBM
I hang around quietly with my popular-ish friends
Im not that good with girls or even conversations
Tbh i cant really tell from this passage but why dont you chat to her to have a clearer view.
Airmed
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Talk to her, just a random conversation, and see how it goes from there.
inachigeek21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't know..?
There's a possibility..?
Talk to get for clarity on her eccentric behaviour around you?
Do you like her?
MoonRocket
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe she wants to be friends?

Just because she's looking at you doesn't necessarily mean she likes you in that way.
mh443
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take a cast of your penis, send it to her. Decapitate her cat and throw it at her window as a gesture of romance, this will create a waterfall in between her legs. Then proceed to break into her house in the middle of the night, and **** her in her tear duct (so she can't cry).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (668)
80.68%
Leave (160)
19.32%

Watched Threads