The Student Room Group

Bests food for exams

Exam week any good brain food for exams???
Museli bars like flapjacks etc
Reply 2
Tuna! And dark chocolate to snack on

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the exam i strongly reocmmend a pot of blueberries... I actually instanly feel refreshed and alert when I have them

In the mornings make a green smoothie: large handful of spinach, strawberries, banana, milk or water
it will look green but the fruit cuts out the taste of the spinach

Salmon fried in olive oil with brown rice
Bananas!!!
Rock hard bea bea sea with a whip of cream.
BLUEBERRIES!!!! 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by number23
In the exam i strongly reocmmend a pot of blueberries... I actually instanly feel refreshed and alert when I have them

In the mornings make a green smoothie: large handful of spinach, strawberries, banana, milk or water
it will look green but the fruit cuts out the taste of the spinach

Salmon fried in olive oil with brown rice

Are we allowed good in our exam? :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Greek or plain yogurt, avocado, salmon and fruit in general.
Just foods that are fresh and give you energy
Reply 9
Plenty of carbs to stay energised/focused on work and not hunger.
Oily fish or tuna.
Also, blueberries, nuts, and yoghurt are good for snacks. You can have them separate or mix them together which is nice!
I always have banana on toast for breakfast on exam day, then fruit salad/museli bar for lunch :h: Also biscoff lotus biscuits straight after my exam so I can calm down and focus on chewing than how badly I did
Matcha green tea.

Caffeine stimulates dopamine production = energy and motivation
L Theanine stimulates GABA production ='calm and present
raw baby spinach
Your brain runs off of carboyhoydrates. Eating Whole grains are important during exam season to keep enough glucose running your brain. A bowl of oats could sharpen your focus and keep you concentrating. Adding a banana will help reduce pre-exam jitters, bananas are the only natural Beeta blockers!
Oily fish (salmon, mackerel or sardines) or if (alternatively your vegan) flaxseeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds. Omega three fats are essential for healthy brain function + can only be obtained by our diet! Omge three also raises serotonin levels helping us to feel less stressed.
Fruit + Veg - Vitamin C is long known for making us feel less stressed and ahieve better brain ability, eat your fruit + veg! Broccoli is high in Vititmin C and Vititmin K = apparently helps us keep memory + brain sharp.
Hope this helped!
Your brain runs off of carboyhoydrates. Eating Whole grains are important during exam season to keep enough glucose running your brain. A bowl of oats could sharpen your focus and keep you concentrating. Adding a banana will help reduce pre-exam jitters, bananas are the only natural Beeta blockers! 🙌🏻❤️🍌

Oily fish (salmon, mackerel or sardines) or if (alternatively your vegan) flaxseeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds. Omega three fats are essential for healthy brain function + can only be obtained by our diet! Omgea three also raises serotonin levels helping us to feel less stressed. 😌😌🐟🐠

Fruit + Veg - Vitamin C is long known for making us feel less stressed and ahieve better brain ability, eat your fruit + veg! Broccoli is high in Vititmin C and Vititmin K = apparently helps us keep memory + brain sharp.🍎🍇🍒🍍

Hope this helps + good luck 😊😊
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest