GCSE Help Cycle Watch

tsr1807
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone. Okay, so I'm not sure how this will turn out and if it's been done before or not but I had the idea to create a GCSE help cycle. Basically, there are some people who are perfect at every subject and will get straight As and A*s but there are some subjects where people might find more difficult. The idea of this thread is to find someone who can help you with a subject you might need help with (if you need help with a particular maths topic maybe?) and then in exchange, you help someone else with their subject. For example, I would say,
I need help with maths algebra but I can help someone with business studies or english.
If this doesn't sound like a good idea to you, I'm sorry - I just thought it would be a good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
German123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tsr1807)
Hi everyone. Okay, so I'm not sure how this will turn out and if it's been done before or not but I had the idea to create a GCSE help cycle. Basically, there are some people who are perfect at every subject and will get straight As and A*s but there are some subjects where people might find more difficult. The idea of this thread is to find someone who can help you with a subject you might need help with (if you need help with a particular maths topic maybe?) and then in exchange, you help someone else with their subject. For example, I would say,
I need help with maths algebra but I can help someone with business studies or english.
If this doesn't sound like a good idea to you, I'm sorry - I just thought it would be a good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is a good idea.
German123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think a similar thread has been made before but it wiont hurt to start a new one.
tsr1807
Rep:
?
(Original post by German123)
This is a good idea.
I just thought it would be a nice idea seeing as when a lot of people start discussions asking for help, they don't get it but this way you help someone and get help back

Posted from TSR Mobile
German123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just thought it would be a nice idea seeing as when a lot of people start discussions asking for help, they don't get it but this way you help someone and get help back

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is true but the only problem is that people will not be able to see each other face to face. Your plan is good anyway....you just need some volunteers that do not mind being on TSR and helping the people that need help.
tsr1807
Rep:
?
(Original post by German123)
That is true but the only problem is that people will not be able to see each other face to face. Your plan is good anyway....you just need some volunteers that do not mind being on TSR and helping the people that need help.
I know that :/ but if there's someone who's good at maths and someone has a question that they don't understand, though private message they could get some help? I'm not really sure if it doesn't work just forget about the whole thing haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
German123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know that :/ but if there's someone who's good at maths and someone has a question that they don't understand, though private message they could get some help? I'm not really sure if it doesn't work just forget about the whole thing haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should not give up so easily as you never know what may happen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (385)
37.16%
No - but I will (80)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.95%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (499)
48.17%

Watched Threads