Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever done sexual things with a guyfriend and would you cheat with one? i ask as my girlfriend has alot of guyfriends and to be frankly honest with you i am on verge of dumping her over it, cant be bothered with the worry of her doing things with them.

ReputationRep:
    My friends from school are mainly girls but at uni I have a lot more guy friends. I don't think it's a problem, a lot of them have girlfriends anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    My friends from school are mainly girls but at uni I have a lot more guy friends. I don't think it's a problem, a lot of them have girlfriends anyway.
    Would you sleep with any of them? or is it strictly friendship?

ReputationRep:
    Lack of trust is strong with this one. Has she done anything to make you feel like she'd cheat? You could be throwing away something special over nothing here. If it's only going to cause you stress though you may as well stop wasting yours and her time.

ReputationRep:
    OP you are being silly. how old are you? i'm a guy... i have a small number of 'real' friends at uni, friends as in people i go out with and do stuff with outside of uni (like 5 of them), most are girls... i never fell into the xbox/fifa lark which explains most of it haha. but in terms of anything more... i do enjoy the friendship so would not go there...

although OP if your gf is one of those annoying 18 year old girls who you can see is messing with you, then just get rid. sounds like it'll be the best option from what you're saying.

ReputationRep:
    You just have to trust her. I have a lot of guyfriends, and if I was in her position I would want to be trusted. Without trust in a relationship it will never work. Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In terms of close friends I have about five girl friends and one guy friend, who's probably my best friend. No I'd never do anything with him - I didn't when I was single and I certainly wouldn't now i'm in a relationship. I see him purely platonically.

ReputationRep:
    I have way way more guy friends. No reason not to trust her whatsoever. Don't be so immature.

I'm a girl and most of my friends are guys.. I just think that girls tend to be really double-faced and cause a lot of drama and all.. I think you're worrying way too much about this, just because she has a lot of guy friends, doesn't mean she's attracted to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goody24)
    Would you sleep with any of them? or is it strictly friendship?
    Well sometimes friendships can develop into a relationship, so if that was the case yes,but then he would be my boyfriend not just a friend.

ReputationRep:
    About 99% of my friends are guys and the only time I have ever had feelings for one of them was with my bf who was my best friend at the time. Never had any feelings for other male friends though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.