The Student Room Group

Ex Boyfriend

saw my ex boyf in town earlier, as in my first love, as in someone I keep thinking about even though I'm very happy with my current boyf of a year...

he was with his new girlf, who used to be in my law class, and thinks I'm angry at her for going out with him, and who now attends uni, on the same course, but will not speak to me.

I felt really weird seeing him again, as the second time we split it was acrimoniously... Basically, my point is, is it bad that I felt all nervous and excited when I saw him again? Am I bad for stil thinking abut "us" even though I really don't love him anymore? :confused:
Reply 1
dont worry....hes gay
Reply 2
smokeyjohn
dont worry....hes gay

lol... most likely :tongue:

But he looked truly terrible today, I gasped when i saw him and said "don't look now, theres my ex" and my friends said "where? Behind the minger?" and i said "no, he is the minger" :rolleyes:

It felt how I felt when we fancied each other. oh, i feel like a bad person... i was thinking about him when i was in bed with my boyf last week!! :frown: :frown:
Reply 3
i think it's just because he's your first love...
Reply 4
rednirt
lol... most likely :tongue:

But he looked truly terrible today, I gasped when i saw him and said "don't look now, theres my ex" and my friends said "where? Behind the minger?" and i said "no, he is the minger" :rolleyes:

It felt how I felt when we fancied each other. oh, i feel like a bad person... i was thinking about him when i was in bed with my boyf last week!! :frown: :frown:

lol - prove that beauty is more than skin deep! :smile:

thinking about him....?? you mean when you were at it? - or just thinking about him?
Reply 5
Fly By
lol - prove that beauty is more than skin deep! :smile:

thinking about him....?? you mean when you were at it? - or just thinking about him?

no, just as we were going to bed. I'm not that much of a bitch lol :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending