I will be changing schools at the end of January. So, before I do the rest of the exams during the summer.
- If the new school is not on the same exam-board as my current school.. What is most likely to happen?
- Art-Course work, what will happen to it?
Let me just clear some stuff up:
- No. There is no way we can stop moving
- No. Bus routes for my current school do not run through the area I will be living
- No. My parents cannot drop me off each morning.
- I am fully aware that this is a very "inconvenient" time to move. Believe me, I know. I am unable to do anything about it, I do not need a lecturing.
- Two YR 10 GCSES are done (English Lit + Science)
- I will be staying on at the new school to do A-Levels.
Turn on thread page Beta
Switching Schools? - GCSES - YR 11 watch
- Thread Starter
- 01-12-2014 18:02
- 01-12-2014 18:06
Well i think you will have to do your exams with the different exam boards from your previous school if your new school does not use your current school's one.