The Student Room Group

Has anyone still not sent their UCAS off or not decided what to do?

Just wondering if there are still people like me. Either awaiting for it to be sent to ucas or not sent it off to school yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*bump*
Reply 2
I've had mine ready for weeks & the college have dragged their heels. Finally got an appointment to see my advisor on Wednesday so he can confirm all the details with me & hit send. I'm a mature student though & it's quite clear that even though we are fee paying the A Level students get priority.

If you're just waiting on someone else doing their bit remind them occasionally, after years in the work force I can tell you that a customer who makes the most noise gets sorted the soonest just to make them go away! That's how I get the first appointment for my group. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd been delaying mine for ages because I was unsure but I couldn't pinpoint why. Yesterday I changed all my courses pretty much and I feel loads better, so hopefully I'll send it off this week now!

Actually glad I delayed it, otherwise I'd be stuck with choices that I hate.
My school still haven't sent mine off yet :unimpressed:
No you're not the only one, there's plenty of us
Nope and you are most certainly not the only one
Reply 7
Still waiting for school to add reference

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Finally got reference to check but one mistake so need to send it back but hopefully sending it off next few days all being well with school....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
So frustrating...still can't send app. Off yet cause it's taking ages to correct one word on reference then has to be attached before sending....hurry up teachers....taking too long from start to finish Been dragging on for months....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noun; One who is still nowhere close to sending off their UCAS application despite it being December.

Just wondering if any other TSR users out there were in the same, slightly panicky boat as myself- y'know, the "my school/college's UCAS deadline is mid-December even though all my friends at other schools/colleges already have their offers, gosh darn it."

...Or is it just me?

:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
Reply 11
Still to send off appl. Just waiting on reference being attached which has been done....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Sent off application today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Finally application has been sent off just need to wait now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Mine was sent off today too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Good luck....let us know how u get on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by apolaustic
Noun; One who is still nowhere close to sending off their UCAS application despite it being December.

Just wondering if any other TSR users out there were in the same, slightly panicky boat as myself- y'know, the "my school/college's UCAS deadline is mid-December even though all my friends at other schools/colleges already have their offers, gosh darn it."

...Or is it just me?

:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:

nope, same here. Nowhere close, haven't/can't decide between 4 courses. Will try to by friday
Reply 17
my college is so **** and my tutor is a piss taker, they have missed deadline ages ago as well... so im worried we will miss the ucas deadline in january
I sent mine off in October but I still have 2 spaces left and not sure where to apply. I'll probably get around to it around the 14th of January or so :wink:
I didn't send off my application until the 14th of January and received offers from all of my choices. Reapplying this year and I'm yet to submit my application. No need to rush.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending