Kingston University Adult Nursing Sept 2015 Interview!! Watch

Mark_25
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

I just received a reply from Kingston University inviting me for an interview on December 17 2014. It doesn't really say what type of interview it is. It just says on UCAS Interview/Audition. Im really scared for the interview as i don't know what questions they would ask me. Would i have to do english and maths exam. if so can someone link me to where i can revise or what questions would the exam say. OMG haha... what about the face to face interview, what kind of questions pleaseeee help me
Deeboy01
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mark_25)
Hi,

I just received a reply from Kingston University inviting me for an interview on December 17 2014. It doesn't really say what type of interview it is. It just says on UCAS Interview/Audition. Im really scared for the interview as i don't know what questions they would ask me. Would i have to do english and maths exam. if so can someone link me to where i can revise or what questions would the exam say. OMG haha... what about the face to face interview, what kind of questions pleaseeee help me
I was at the interview yesterday. How did you find the tests? I think they were okay. Have you received e-mail from them inviting you to interview in January?
Mark_25
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Deeboy01)
I was at the interview yesterday. How did you find the tests? I think they were okay. Have you received e-mail from them inviting you to interview in January?
Hey,
Yes the test were okay and they replied pretty quick. Wbu ?
nasra khalif
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what kind of things was the interview about?
Deeboy01
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, I received an invitation yesterday few hours after the tests to come on the 16th of January.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Deeboy01
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=nasra khalif;52316719]what kind of things was the interview about?[/QUOTE

It's numeracy and literacy tests, if you pass them you'll then be asked to attend the multi mini interviews at later date.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Beni24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have an interview there next week was your tests and interview not on the same day? Any tips would be helpful
Beni24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What are the MMI interviews like?
Beni24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone heard back for adult nursing?
Jaaay3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How is Kingstons test?

(Original post by Beni24)
What are the MMI interviews like?
Jaaay3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How did you find Kingstons test? Im really bad at maths

Anyone heard back for adult nursing?
Reeny26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How was the selection day and MMI for kingston?
Beni24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guess I've created this thread for anyone who has received an offer from Kingston Uni for Nursing

Here's the link:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3119977
NicoleHH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
theres now a facebook group for kingston nursing 2015 its called:

University of kingston- nursing 2015

would be good if people going join and we can all get to know each other
Beni24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NicoleHH)
theres now a facebook group for kingston nursing 2015 its called:

University of kingston- nursing 2015

would be good if people going join and we can all get to know each other
Hey, I can't find the page to the fb group, would you mind sending me a link please Thank you
NicoleHH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I can't find the page to the fb group, would you mind sending me a link please Thank you
hope this works if not let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1564544980453340/
Beni24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To any of those who have received an offer, have you guys firmed your offers? Does anyone know if we'll be invited for an open day? Or do we only get invited once we've firmed our offer.
gully88
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all,
sorry for the late reply, been very busy with a few nursing events taking place in kingston and within the university.

thank you nicole for setting up the facebook page, if you'd like to add me and admin me, i can update you with current events planned over the summer and links to help you prepare for you're nursing degree

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1564544980453340/ - nursing page set up by nicole, please join when you get a chance

https://www.facebook.com/KUNursingsociety - KU nursing society page, you will be invited to the society group page as soon as you're enrolled.

we will also be holding a freshers enrolment stand (currently in the works but we're planning on a welcome event, signing up table, events schedule through the year, and a q&a with the team about waht you want to do whilst you're at uni i.e museum vists and finally competitions to win t-shirts and books )

please feel free to contact me if you have any questions,

kind regards,

Gurlal
gully88
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To any of those who have received an offer, have you guys firmed your offers? Does anyone know if we'll be invited for an open day? Or do we only get invited once we've firmed our offer.

There is an event during the summer prior to commencement of the degree, i'll get back to you about dates but you will be emailed about them
Hazel123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone applied to kingston uni for adult nursing through extra??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (219)
39.32%
No - but I will (38)
6.82%
No - I don't want to (37)
6.64%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (263)
47.22%

Watched Threads