How to get an A* in sociology unit 1?

Watch this thread
Nadine_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Anybody with experience, how did you revise for sociology?
German123
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
1. Look at past papers and examiners reports
2. Read your notes thoroughly
3. Understand key points before cramming notes
4. Get someone to test you

Sorry if this is not helpful-I did not do Sociology for GCSE
Njr44
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Know the textbook and studies inside out and start practising essay writing from now. Also, make sure you justify your criticisms for A02

Posted from TSR Mobile
fieldy_xo
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Cry a lot

But really, I made booklets for the topics and then condensed the booklets down into smaller notes, the idea is that by the time the exam comes around you'll have minimal notes but a lot of knowledge.

It's also good to do past papers and to make a table of key sociologists and theories
Nadine_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by fieldy_xo)
Cry a lot

But really, I made booklets for the topics and then condensed the booklets down into smaller notes, the idea is that by the time the exam comes around you'll have minimal notes but a lot of knowledge.

It's also good to do past papers and to make a table of key sociologists and theories
I have been given booklets for both units, which I don't think need condensing. How do you think I should use them to revise?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (23)
26.14%
It went fairly well (37)
42.05%
It didn't go too well (16)
18.18%
TERRIBLE! (12)
13.64%

Watched Threads