Medical Interviews 2015 Watch

katedjur
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there,

I've applied for Medicine at Glasgow for entry in 2015 and I'm wondering when they usually announce whether you've qualified for an interview or not. As I live abroad it's quite essential to know as soon as possible in order to book tickets and apply for leave at my current school.

I have a friend who's applied to Glasgow for the same course but hasn't received any notice either so far. Has anyone gotten anything from the admissions office regarding interviews yet or have they lost my application in the gigantic pile of superb ones?
fluffy123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by katedjur)
Hi there,

I've applied for Medicine at Glasgow for entry in 2015 and I'm wondering when they usually announce whether you've qualified for an interview or not. As I live abroad it's quite essential to know as soon as possible in order to book tickets and apply for leave at my current school.

I have a friend who's applied to Glasgow for the same course but hasn't received any notice either so far. Has anyone gotten anything from the admissions office regarding interviews yet or have they lost my application in the gigantic pile of superb ones?
Hey there
There's actually a thread for this (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2768152)
Not to panic you but I think quite a lot of people have heard, not too sure about international students though but there's a few on that thread so you could message them
Good luck!
katedjur
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by fluffy123)
Hey there
There's actually a thread for this (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2768152)
Not to panic you but I think quite a lot of people have heard, not too sure about international students though but there's a few on that thread so you could message them
Good luck!
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much. I've had a really rough year and applied mostly so I wouldn't regret not doing it. Just want to know more or less where I stand. Thank you for the directions!
Lightmax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am an International student from Macau, and I got my invitation on the 26th of November, if that's any help to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Glasgow
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Jun '19
  • University of Glasgow
    Wed, 4 Sep '19
  • University of Glasgow
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (509)
37.76%
No - but I will (103)
7.64%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.77%

Watched Threads