Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does green tea really help with weight loss? If so, how?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No it doesn't, it's massively overblown

/thread

ReputationRep:
    If you're worrying about the calories in a cup of tea you've probably got some disordered eating thoughts and trying too hard. Keep it simple, no fizzies, no alcohol limit the juice, water and milk ftw! (Ideally water, milk for dat bulk nomsaiyan)

edit: That being said I drink green tea and de-caf because caffeine triggers my anxiety which can trigger cravings

ReputationRep:
    Green tea helps to clear your digestive system, but my friend tried a green tea diet for a whole month, and no signs of weight loss were shown afterwards. Actually, many people have said that but it is not bad for your body, it just doesn't seem to make you lose weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Green tea helps flush all my toxins out and helps me detox and it really speeds up my metabolism too to help me burn fat!

I recommend you take raspberry ketones with it to speed your metabolism up even more!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by hermitthefrog)
    Green tea helps flush all my toxins out and helps me detox and it really speeds up my metabolism too to help me burn fat!

I recommend you take raspberry ketones with it to speed your metabolism up even more!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If this is serious, please no

Your kidneys and liver detox you without any help needed

Raspberry ketones have no scientific backing.. at all

ReputationRep:
    Yes, also take grapefruit juice to give you a spritual cleanse and clear out your toxins, after seven days of grapefruit I was detoxified with all the metals flushed out of my body

ReputationRep:
    I find that green tea suppresses my appetite a bit and I think the small amount of caffeine consumed makes me feel like I have a bit more energy. Bear in mind that to get this effect, I would literally have to be drinking 4 or 5 cups a day. It's a pain to maintain.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hot water is even better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    If this is serious, please no

Your kidneys and liver detox you without any help needed

Raspberry ketones have no scientific backing.. at all
    Not srs
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by hermitthefrog)
    Not srs
    Thank goodness for that

I was like waaahat, I thought you were a decent poster

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.