maths linear papers Watch

emily_marshall
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have the AQA linear maths Calculator paper 2 for JUNE 2014? and the mark scheme for paper 1, and maybe grade boundries?
frances98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emily_marshall)
Does anyone have the AQA linear maths Calculator paper 2 for JUNE 2014? and the mark scheme for paper 1, and maybe grade boundries?
Hi these aren't publicly available yet. Your teacher might be able to give you it but I doubt it because if your school does mocks they will set the most recent so they won't want you to see the test paper before hand

Posted from TSR Mobile
emily_marshall
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by frances98)
Hi these aren't publicly available yet. Your teacher might be able to give you it but I doubt it because if your school does mocks they will set the most recent so they won't want you to see the test paper before hand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah its for my mock exam haha, but we just wanted to know the sort of thing that was in the paper thanks x
TenOfThem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emily_marshall)
Yeah its for my mock exam haha, but we just wanted to know the sort of thing that was in the paper thanks x
Then I suggest that you look at the AQA syllabus and your notes from the last 2 years

Advance warning of any kind will only make your mock result meaningless giving neither you nor your teacher the information required at this point
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads